4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is another in the surprising resurgence of just plain nice games (within adult genre). It's a refreshing break from the instant sex attraction games out there.

One of the nicest part of this game is that we have a stand-in creep (the dad), so the MC (in other words, us) can be a reasonably likable and moral guy. That means a "real" relationship rather than a contrived one.

If the game can keep that knife's edge between sweet innocence and licentiousness, it will make the eventual sexual relations all the more engaging. It's so much hotter to make love (vicariously) to characters you actually care about.

Sure, there is plenty to say for straight-up sex games, but in terms of actually fulfilling the concept of "visual novel", this game is off to a great start.

The character design for Mary is superb, catching the sexiness and charm of blooming adulthood. Hopefully, the dev will allow the creepiness to rest in the Dad and keep the MC as a likable character. If I want sleazy, I've got dozens of other games out there for that.

dakaruch

Jun 10, 2017
I'm not one to usually post around here but i had to for this game.
This was a very pleasant surprise. When i finished playing i just wanted more. The relationship buildup is really good, and it felt like just the right pace.
This reminded me of DmD, without the incest, which could be argued as a good thing. However this is much, much better than DmD is.
It helps alot that Mary isn't unrealistically naive and has depth as a character, her concern for what will happen to her family due to her father's extramarital relationship is a good example of that, as it triggers an emotional response from the player.
The renders are great too.
I'd say this has all the makings of a great game. Can't wait for the next update.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Mary's mom is pretty. Guess we now know who Mary got her looks from. This type of story writing reminds me of Ethan's Legacy.

europeanbuzz43

Jan 17, 2018
Yep that is correct and mine have the points you gain with each one that you get right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do people figure out the point values for Ren'Py games? Do you use an extractor and is there specific files that people look through to make walkthroughs for games with more complex choices/paths?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do people figure out the point values for Ren'Py games? Do you use an extractor and is there specific files that people look through to make walkthroughs for games with more complex choices/paths?
Most use UnRen to do it with.

Reactions: europeanbuzz43

Dom1123

Feb 6, 2018
Amazing story telling, just love it. I hope it will continue this way.
Supported the dev on patreon, hope it helps.

Reactions: Blayo

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I agree with everyone here, it is a very good game, in fact, I'm very impressed, I didn't think I would like it. ;)

EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
MC doesnt own a tv, so he by purchases one for Mary.. The 2nd time they share the same bed........ BAM... Big tv on the wall! ;-)

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Progress report
Patrons only
Apr 7 at 4:30pm
Hi

Well, Likesblondes isn't here. Family vacation.

I'm Ptolemy, one of the guys who works with him.

This patch will be a little smaller than the last one. To give you an idea. We plan somewhere in the range of 160 render for this update, while the last one was 180. Holidays have messed up our schedule a bit. Everyone else is gone for Easter. I'm the last guy holding down the fort :p

It's ok. They'll be back early next week.

Hard to be precise about where we are without spoilers, but the script is almost done, and 50 of the planned 160 renders have been prepared.

I'd say we're about 1/3 of the way there.

That's it for now. Likesblondes will be back next week, and he'll tell you more.

We're all very grateful for your support

Ptolemy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
pleasantly surprised by this one and Mary renders are absolutely gorgeous. loved her personality and the banter between her and the MC. it's a "slow-burn" so don't expect any sexy bits for a while, but I'm definitely hooked.

props to the dev, and now I can't wait for the next update.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes