4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I like it, although I think the end of the new content is a bit... i dunno... arbitrary? Just stopping dead in the middle of a scene, (the scene being "at the pool",) is a bit strange: usually one would stop on the scene change unless setting a cliffhanger.

Oh, btw: it's "ice rink", not "ice ring" and you might wanna redo the art for that. I've never heard of a square rink. They are, as far as I know, always oval. (Square rooms with corners are more conducive to injury than skating enjoyment and how ya gonna Zamboni that?)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Renatta seems to have covered it. There are thousands of H games no in a market that used to be quite empty of them. Supply has far exceeded demand now and with so many games it's a struggle to fund all the ones we want to play.

IF you do it as a hobby it's fine but trying to jump in and do it for a living now isn't viable.

You might get lucky but chances are you'll see a really slow growth for a while and hope word of mouth spreads your game around.

The other problem being the fetishes that bring in the most money are no banned on patreon so devs need to compensate for that.

Reactions: Blayo

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Hey Developer, you're a fan of Stephen Merchant aren't you? I recognize one of his stories you referenced. You left out the part about Vera the pig! Lol. Great game so far.

U

User_365148

Unfortunately you are not the only one who is having hard time finding monetary support for their game on Patreon.
New games are poping up left and right so the money gets more and more diluted between them all, big lewd games seem to be still growing alas at a slower rate but most of the mid and bottom devs are either stagnating or even losing support.
It's also getting harder and harder for player/patreons to filter thru all the crap games to find the rare new good ones that are actually worth playing and supporting.
The days of new Devs showing up and becoming new DarkSilver,DarkCookie,Lewdlabs etc seem to be over. It's not a nice thing to say to a new dev with a good game but it is sadly the truth.

Also your Patreon reward system is severly lacking and you should seriously consider adding more tiers and rewards for them. If someone right now really wants to support you then all they can give you is $10...that's it.

Please don't take this as an attack, that's the last thing this is meant to be. I wish you and the lovely Mary only the best :kissingheart:

I really don't want more than 10$. That's more than enough. And the only way I see to "make better rewards" is to either delay the patch for smaller donation patrons. Maybe go all online, or something like that. Which I don't want to do.
Or, let people vote on the game. Which again, I don't want to do. Besides, Ptolemy said he's out if we start taking player input. Especially on story progression.

I'm not doing this as a job. I started this because I wanted to help make the game I wanted to play.
And I'm not looking to become the next mr. Moneybags on patreon. All I want is 1300$ a month to pay Ptolemy and HlolH without having to go into my own pockets.

I hope it works, and starts a new trend. Players pooling money together to make the game they want, and hiring game devs to do it.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Enjoying this so far, likable characters and a good pace

The only criticism I have so far is its usually pretty obvious which choice to make, so not a lot of variety, but that's an issue a lot of these games have

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I really don't want more than 10$. That's more than enough. And the only way I see to "make better rewards" is to either delay the patch for smaller donation patrons. Maybe go all online, or something like that. Which I don't want to do.
Or, let people vote on the game. Which again, I don't want to do. Besides, Ptolemy said he's out if we start taking player input. Especially on story progression.

I'm not doing this as a job. I started this because I wanted to help make the game I wanted to play.
And I'm not looking to become the next mr. Moneybags on patreon. All I want is 1300$ a month to pay Ptolemy and HlolH without having to go into my own pockets.

I hope it works, and starts a new trend. Players pooling money together to make the game they want, and hiring game devs to do it.
Well you let the cat out of the bag now ;)

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
I love that this game understands that there doesn't have to be something happening every ingame day and is able to skip through days to show the current routine.

This is probably one of my favorite games and I can't wait to see the future updates. It is doing everything right in my book.

Reactions: Blayo

cpt_hook

Nov 20, 2017
There are a very few games that are tens. This one goes to eleven.
However, I call BS on anyone voluntarily reading (or listening to someone read) 19th century Russian lit. As Yoda would say, "Page-turners they are not."

Reactions: Blayo and PNHSUKI

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
There are a very few games that are tens. This one goes to eleven.
However, I call BS on anyone voluntarily reading (or listening to someone read) 19th century Russian lit. As Yoda would say, "Page-turners they are not."
i agree with you on the rating of a 11. And also agree with the reading thing to a point. If a hot chick wanted to read to me in a towel i dont care what she was reading i would let her do so :)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, I just played the game... and I loved it.
I'm a sucker for romance, and here it was so well played.

The looks, the touches, the little kisses... and the drama with her family...
I hope we see more of the Mom... not in a romantic way, but as a character.
Right now, we need an antagonist... Mom could be great.
Render-wise it was so good, especially the close-ups... man, pure beauty.
Keep up with the great work, you got one more fan.

cpt_hook

Nov 20, 2017
i agree with you on the rating of a 11. And also agree with the reading thing to a point. If a hot chick wanted to read to me in a towel i dont care what she was reading i would let her do so :)
You gotta set standards somewhere, friend. There are many books (even some classics) that don't read like they were specifically designed to torture freshman English classes ;P
Granted, the particular book in question was used to introduce a plot point that Mary latches onto, but said plot point could just as easily have come up in a reading of ASoIaF.

Reactions: Blayo and Halfelf
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes