4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Walkthrough for the vast amount of choices thrust upon you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The end .. for now. This is simply titled the "don't be a creepy arsehole" guide.
Yep that is correct and mine have the points you gain with each one that you get right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: UncleVT

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
very nice game but...any cheat?
You need to answer each one to get the internal points of the game, cheating the points up will not do it for you but give you a higher number of points.

But if you really want to know the cheat for points then it is this pts = xxx with xxx being the number you want.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I like this game, I'm getting attached to Mary big times, too bad these updates are so short, but I do enjoy them though :)

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This is one of those (few) games that when you finish to play it and you haven't seen any explicit content, you don't care!
The way they build up their relationship is not something we can see every day.
Love the fact that she's not the usual teen without brain.
A very good game!

Thanks @lifewithmary456 and @Twistty
Exactly my sentiment. Where most other devs look like they are milking it, this game progression looks natural and you almost don't want it to progress too fast.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Mary appears to be same DAZ model as Elly from Parental Love by Luxee, with Elly having bigger proportions. Both are gorgeous.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Huh, for some resson I feel compelled to changing the MC's name to Old Sport. His first conversation with Mike after like 20 years becomes waaaay more hilarious.

Nov 25, 2017
This looks like it has the same Daz3D models with PTOLEMY's latest game for the protagonist and the heroine
I could be mistaken. This game was also released before.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Spoiler alert, Devs tend to use the same Daz3D models,that's hardly newsworthy. That doesn't necessarily scream plagiarism. Mary gives me more of a Parental Love vibe (the game)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Revisited this visual novel/game again, and it's still going strong... You meet a few new characters, and there are a few dramatic moments... More opportunities to either deflect Mary's growing feelings or encourage them... There were a couple spelling errors, and a couple observations I noticed concerning the protagonist... I went ahead and updated my review...

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes