4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
After each update, with the dance progressing, I'm left with a smile, and wanting more. This is an underappreciated game.
Exactly that. This is really a gem, imo! Story is actually pretty simple and thats maybe the most brilliant part of this VN. Not getting sidetracked too much and pulling you in. And... And yes, ofcourse it helps Mary is just drop dead gorgeous. :heartcoveredeyes:

I really hope there's no plans for more extra chars in the future. I rather see a new game, after this one, instead of dragging it along for too long with extra chars.

David87

Mar 21, 2018
I love the writing and renders in this game. Wow.. such a refreshing game and story. After playing some really let's call it "disappointing" games and updates, this game was so pleasant to play :)

Skweep

Oct 7, 2017
I hope Mary will wear those tight jeans again. Because fuuuuuuuuuuu- I love those jeans.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I hope Mary will wear those tight jeans again. Because fuuuuuuuuuuu- I love those jeans.
she said she needs a new pair, you go shopping with her probably and get her something good. Anyhow don't i have a say in the last scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
One of the best and sweetest stories I have seen on this site. Wish for more and at the same time to be more choices to make. Like cheating this angel for which we will see for example a sex scene but after that game over? Till now I have yet to make a mistake in her story. Couse after first time I got to learn that she wanted me to be perfect gentleman.. Which is kind of easy if you have cash to spend and time to give.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I am a bit of a sucker for romance and this does have a nice story with likeable characters even if I can see the not so nice twists coming in the future.

The mother kinda foreshadowed that.

Reactions: Blayo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Noticed a few mistakes daughter used instead of mother in the spot where the mother was glaring at the MC. Saw a few minor mistakes in some of the sentences.

I changed pancakes to waffles since that's what's on the plate and it makes more sense that way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Noticed a few mistakes daughter used instead of mother in the spot where the mother was glaring at the MC. Saw a few minor mistakes in some of the sentences.

I changed pancakes to waffles since that's what's on the plate and it makes more sense that way.
MC was suppose to be talking at one point but Mary's name was up for it. (Forgot to take a pic of it.)

Another game that I can't wait for the next update, ya ya I know it just came out today BUT I CAN'T WAIT.;):p:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: kiteares

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Like this game my only gripe is the dev using a bizarre system for version numbers. And it feels like he is deliberately missleading people. But game is solid he has earned my support.

Reactions: proximus

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks to all involved in this great share, you guy's are awesome, now all I need is a damn walkthrough Lol... :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks to all involved in this great share, you guy's are awesome, now all I need is a damn walkthrough Lol... :p
Here is the last one that I have and I do not know or remember who uploaded it here.

I will do my own soon and with the points gain for the choices.

Warning this walkthrough has error in the "Pick any choice" and it should have been "Gorgeous" instead.

Reactions: Blayo and Krull

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This is one of those (few) games that when you finish to play it and you haven't seen any explicit content, you don't care!
The way they build up their relationship is not something we can see every day.
Love the fact that she's not the usual teen without brain.
A very good game!

Thanks @lifewithmary456 and @Twistty
I just realised that I didn't care about the lack of sex.

Hadn't thought about it until you brought it up.

I think this and Blooming Love are the 2 i'm more interested in the story than the sex. Well, there are others with story but they also have sex, there are only 2 where the lack of sex doesn't matter.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes