4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Good stuff. Totally loving the steady relationship development, it's getting progressivly more sexual and teasy with each update :happyblush
I don't think the dev should worry about the ice skating part, majority of players are too focused on Mary or the dialog to notice.
Can't wait for some pool time fun next time with the always adorable Mary and her naughty friend :evilsmile:

sharma

Mar 2, 2018
I played v0.7 in Android its pretty well actually so please port this version to Android Thanks

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The audacity! Thanks to this developer I might begin growing a conscience...

On a more serious note, I applaud how natural the relationship of the characters feels. That's a remarkable achievement for a game of this genre. It doesn't feel like the player is being forced into an absurd amount of fetishes.

PS: You might want to change the font color of some of the character's names. That blinding green font distracts me a lot as a reader.

Reactions: Reese286

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Now for what i was going to say. I just simple love this game lol. The more i play the more i wish i had the extra funds to support this game. I had to recently cut some of the games i was funding because of lack of funds dang it.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah i think I will start supporting this one too. No xxx so far but i have to say it does not mather witht this game, just a lovely story and one you can read in not broken english ^^ *thumps up*

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Is it just the Demo or is there more, because this story is adorable and I'd love to see more or more like it.

Suggestions?

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i see new content in images folder '4' but when i try to play from previous Feb save it just says thats it for the demo just like before like not seeing further story

edit: if i choose Knock instead of Go in in the very last episode from before then story continues to new content

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i see new content in images folder '4' but when i try to play from previous Feb save it just says thats it for the demo just like before like not seeing further story
It's been mentioned several times that you need to start again.

Something has been changed in the background so previous saves don't work.

It even says it in the changelog in the OP.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i dunno if author reads this i think it'd be nice to fix textbox background from opaque white blocking quarter of the screen to something (a lot) more transparent. just use font color to make sure it remains readable

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
i dunno if author reads this i think it'd be nice to fix textbox background from opaque white blocking quarter of the screen to something (a lot) more transparent. just use font color to make sure it remains readable
Try by @Penfold Mole

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

This is common make sure when you do your last save that it is back before the pop up stating that it's the end of a content then you shouldn't get the error it's when you save right at the end of content message that can cause problems as it'll think it's the end of the game when you try to continue.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Continues to be good. Only downside is that there isn't more, which is the opposite of a criticism.

U

User_365148

Wow

Mary seems to be getting some great reviews. Would of been nice to wait till at least my 5$ patrons got the game before it was released here. But I guess that's not how this game is played :p
And some good criticism.
Change the color on some of the names, and make the textbox transparent. We can do that, no problem.
Also I'd like to acknowledge my guys Ptolemy and HlolH. They do the lion's share of the work for this game.
I don't really pay them a fortune. And I can at least throw some love their way.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wow

Mary seems to be getting some great reviews. Would of been nice to wait till at least my 5$ patrons got the game before it was released here. But I guess that's not how this game is played :p
Generally speaking if you ask then some people are willing to wait before uploading. A few devs have a "deal" of sorts where uploaders give them a week or so after an update before they will upload, most folk don't mind waiting for that, it's only fair.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Wow

And some good criticism.
Change the color on some of the names, and make the textbox transparent. We can do that, no problem.
Also I'd like to acknowledge my guys Ptolemy and HlolH. They do the lion's share of the work for this game.
I don't really pay them a fortune. And I can at least throw some love their way.
Unfortunately you are not the only one who is having hard time finding monetary support for their game on Patreon.
New games are poping up left and right so the money gets more and more diluted between them all, big lewd games seem to be still growing alas at a slower rate but most of the mid and bottom devs are either stagnating or even losing support.
It's also getting harder and harder for player/patreons to filter thru all the crap games to find the rare new good ones that are actually worth playing and supporting.
The days of new Devs showing up and becoming new DarkSilver,DarkCookie,Lewdlabs etc seem to be over. It's not a nice thing to say to a new dev with a good game but it is sadly the truth.

Also your Patreon reward system is severly lacking and you should seriously consider adding more tiers and rewards for them. If someone right now really wants to support you then all they can give you is $10...that's it.

Please don't take this as an attack, that's the last thing this is meant to be. I wish you and the lovely Mary only the best :kissingheart:

Reactions: Blayo
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes