4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
If you guys really do like the game and have the monetary ability to support the dev even a little bit then please do consider doing so :firstimekiss::angel:

Reactions: Blayo

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The MC's client seems like someone who has been burnt too many times. Maybe it would be worthwile to develop a spin-off story focused on him and Andy, with this mc and Mary making a few cameos as side characters. His story could work within the same timeframe, or even after the end of this game. The sky is the limit.

Nov 25, 2017
Nice UI update. Content was as expected. In any other game, I would expect Andy to flirt with you since you are a hot professional and a bachelor.

This I would prefer, rather than have a male antagonist.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think this game is progressing quickly. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, but it's done so sweetly that I think I'm okay.

As with the first release, the art is gorgeous. The story is maybe a tad overhanded in the various people trying to shove Mary and MC together. I would prefer them to see it's natural evolution by themselves, but I can live with the (somewhat unrealistic) moral support from Simone and John.

Fortunately, the tease is still in place, which may cause angst to those who like the chase to be over before its begun. But, at the pace from 0.1 to 0.15, I expect significant developments relatively quickly. Then what, I wonder?

"Real life" consequences of the age difference? Betrayal feelings by Dad? Foreshadowed hostility from Mom? And what about those other temptations?

It will be interesting to see the direction from here.

Reactions: Blayo

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Shit! Probably "The Only Romance" VN in the site and 15-20 mins gameplay per month is too excruciating a wait. I wish this game had more people working on it. At least in the rendering department. We need more romance VN in this ocean full of mindless sex games. I'd volunteer rendering myself, but I don't even have a graphics card!

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
Shit! Probably "The Only Romance" VN in the site and 15-20 mins gameplay per month is too excruciating a wait. I wish this game had more people working on it. At least in the rendering department. We need more romance VN in this ocean full of mindless sex games. I'd volunteer rendering myself, but I don't even have a graphics card!
you need to play all the other ptolemy games for romance

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
So, decent game and all... so far... except that it's been quite some time and not very much is there yet.
Guess I'll try again in a year eh? =p

Reactions: master110

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I changed his response from I suppose, I do to Hell yeah, I do.

I suppose is a response a kid would give their parents when they ask the kid if they could help with the chores or something.

Changed Mare to Mary. Story was great I saw 2 small spelling errors but other then that everything was great.

The mom will probably be hooking up with John that is if she didn't already do it right after she left the MC's apartment. And if she did she might be happy for Mary and the MC.

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I would love to see options to cheat on Mary, like bang her friends or even her mother. :p

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes