4.20 star(s) 165 Votes
U

User_365148

Hi

So I just got through your creation... The Life with Mary Novel, is Honestly a heart warming story, You have some Talent there, no question about it.
Thank you for your hard work and Great content. I have a few suggestions if your interested Let me know.

For others reading this my review of this novel is simply put, a breath of fresh air, and something that is made to make you feel like your there with them.
The Visuals are great, the Story line is equally nice and steady progression of a Love story.
Sure, you can send me your ideas.
But I'm not promising that I'm putting them in the game.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
you should try requesting it in the request forum of this site or pony up the $10 to give to this dev. i think he deserves it for making a solid VN.

Reactions: Blayo

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, please, guys! All you who are saying "story is implausible" and talking BS about characters... FFS, what kind of superextraturbo XXX games did you play?!?!

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Game is getting hotter and hotter with each update...too bad it ends so abruptly thou,guess the dev ran out of time and couldn't implement the whole dance date :confused:
Also had the feeling that the dance should have been in the update. It's clear that the game is based on slow build up, but that abrupt ending felt kinda odd especially without a real highlight at the end. I still enjoy the intimacy between the main characters which is also an unique selling point of this game. Just wish there were finally less clothes involved ;)

Reactions: Earthling

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Very fine game. I generally prefer having a variety of girls to choose from, but Mary is adorable in both looks and personality departments, so I don't mind her being the focus.

What I would like is some between-renders writing as the narrative kinda jumps a lot. Also the choices could have been more frequent and more impactful.

Still, this game takes the accolade for me as a slut-free adult game without a totally despicable MC, which makes it an endangered species of sorts.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
As usual, a sweet and beautiful update. Gorgeous work and smooth writing.

Except...

What was with the MC in their sensual scene? His legs look like he just came from being exposed to a nuclear reactor. Or. he turned into Metamorpho and his skin is now corinthian leather.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So if you pick "I cheated" then does that open up future possibilities with Mary's friend, mom, and dad's lover?

Asking for a friend... :test:

I honestly have no idea, but I think it could be something like this:
  • "She cheated." = NTR route
  • "Nothing happened." = vanilla route
  • "I cheated." = MC sleeping around route, possibly harem route
There isn't and will not have NTR in this game, if it is NTR you're after, then, I suggest to stop wasting your time on this game and move along, cause you'll be disappointed before you get too far in it and be real pissed like some people have in the recent past ;)

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes