4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Here you go boys ;)

And girls....but thanks.

@gamersglory @lifewithmary456 there were a few things I noticed.
I thought his skin had changed to leather too. The trousers he was wearing in that scene were ones I don't remember seeing before.
At the same time there were some weird lighting effects on her boobs, most noticeably -
\LifewithMary-0.18-pc\game\images\6
66.webp & 70.webp
Finally there is the choice 'Pull your arm' (odd language, but hey) or 'Keep going'.
Keep going, understandably, loses you 2 points, changes from 20 to 18 for me.
Pull your arm <back>, loses no points, however, 2 dialogues later when she thanks you, my points go to zero.

Overall it felt a little shorter than the previous update, it also felt like a different writer (I know you've said Ptolomy is still writing it). Previously the MC's dialogue has felt like it was written by someone with an understanding of aspergers. This update felt like it was written by someone whose only knowledge came from previous updates, at times it was almost robotic.
I hope the choice at the pool is made clear next update so we don't have to trail back too far if we've picked a bad one. And is there any significance to the name you put as your previous GF other than maybe a little catharsis?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
And girls....but thanks.

@gamersglory @lifewithmary456 there were a few things I noticed.
I thought his skin had changed to leather too. The trousers he was wearing in that scene were ones I don't remember seeing before.
At the same time there were some weird lighting effects on her boobs, most noticeably -
\LifewithMary-0.18-pc\game\images\6
66.webp & 70.webp
Finally there is the choice 'Pull your arm' (odd language, but hey) or 'Keep going'.
Keep going, understandably, loses you 2 points, changes from 20 to 18 for me.
Pull your arm <back>, loses no points, however, 2 dialogues later when she thanks you, my points go to zero.

Overall it felt a little shorter than the previous update, it also felt like a different writer (I know you've said Ptolemy is still writing it). Previously the MC's dialogue has felt like it was written by someone with an understanding of Asperger's. This update felt like it was written by someone whose only knowledge came from previous updates, at times it was almost robotic.
I hope the choice at the pool is made clear next update so we don't have to trail back too far if we've picked a bad one. And is there any significance to the name you put as your previous GF other than maybe a little catharsis?
Aspe myself lol. Lighting can be a bit tricky when using Iray to render. You noticed the bad proofreading on my part. As are normal Proofreader went MIA. So as one of the native English speakers I stepped up. I have never been good at grammar. But the good news is we should have a better Proofreader next release.

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
So as one of the native English speakers I stepped up. I have never been good at grammar.
Sorry, you want me to start on the grammar? :p
Seriously though, my comment about the writing was about how it felt to me, so no more than an opinion really. If you want help proofreading, give me a shout and if my schedule works, I'll help out.
My biggest concern was losing all my points and how this may affect others (I'm happy to cheat) in the future.

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
I'd add a few more tease CG's between cuddling in bed and her suddenly sitting up with the top off. Too many games have instant nudity where an extra transitionary CG or two (eg. the top is halfway off, exposing underboob etc.) could result in a much more fluid and rewarding end.

Altogether a nice albeit short update :cool:

Red469

May 18, 2018
Sure, you can send me your ideas.
But I'm not promising that I'm putting them in the game.
Hi

Heres my suggestion:

I think one of the things I really things that could be a good idea, would be to allow play after the story finishes and just set things to loop and up to repeat ok so it might be a bit repetative but some things can work rather nicely in that way... Also then the story can continue even if it does not progress past the current level of development.
Also the Random event factor of doing things unexpectedly can be good thing as well, in our case maybe Mary is the one suggesting the random events, Still can be very enjoyable...

Let me know what your thoughts are on the matter, Please.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The game is reporting DirectX 12 as out of date, windowed fullscreen is not available. Save thumbnails are off colour, and stretched out in B/W in fullscreen mode.
screenshot0298.png

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes