4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
My only petition would be.. Can the Mother name be changed or allow us to change it?
My name is Andy, I named my character that. When I met the mother well. I just could not ignore it.
(I am male)

Thanks for your time
another solution is to recognize the color of text for your character. and look at the inference in the text to know whom the character means when referring to your "ANDY" YOU can however go into the script files and replace all instances of ANDY with what ever name you wish, but that is a great deal of work and if you make 1 mistake you could break the script of the game.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
another solution is to recognize the color of text for your character. and look at the inference in the text to know whom the character means when referring to your "ANDY" YOU can however go into the script files and replace all instances of ANDY with what ever name you wish, but that is a great deal of work and if you make 1 mistake you could break the script of the game.
Ah that's not my main problem it's just that I find it funny and I get out of the story

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Mother daughter threesome would be awesome ;)
Agreed^ tho I feel it should be approached as a 'love triangle' moreso than a 3some, not to suggest mc loves Andy also But more like a 'test' by her to judge if the mc is a gentleman enough for Mary ( once she discovers their relationship )

My personal opinion is that mc should have possibility to sleep with anyone, just introduce it as a dialogue choice that's easily identified and passable for those who choose to pursue that path

kuettbullen

Oct 13, 2017
The only reasons any threesome options should be added is if it stays true to the characters.
I think neither Mary nor MC is the type of people who'd be interested in that kind of thing. Especially since MC is very indifferent towards both Andy and Simone. Simone even says "He only has eyes for you" during the dance to Mary

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I certainly wouldn't object to the couple becoming a trio, although I'm not sure how Mary would react to that; as inexperienced as she is, she might have a hard time separating a threesome and cheating.

Also, does anyone know what difference it makes if you tell Andy that John is a good guy or not? Most choices it's pretty clear what to choose, but not that one.

kuettbullen

Oct 13, 2017
I certainly wouldn't object to the couple becoming a trio, although I'm not sure how Mary would react to that; as inexperienced as she is, she might have a hard time separating a threesome and cheating.

Also, does anyone know what difference it makes if you tell Andy that John is a good guy or not? Most choices it's pretty clear what to choose, but not that one.
In the current version other then Andys replies it makes no difference.
If you say "No" she will thank you for your honesty and be on guard when she's with him.
If you say "Yes" she says "Well, that actually means something" and seems to see it as a "Seal of Approval" of sorts.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Mother daughter threesome would be awesome ;)
I like the way you think :).

Agreed^ tho I feel it should be approached as a 'love triangle' moreso than a 3some
Yea, this makes sense for mother and daughter, just like for me it makes sense that a threesome with Simone would only work if Mary felt like she needed to do something extra kinky to break herself out her shell, and while shy and perhaps reluctant, it's her idea, not Simone's corrupting idea or the MC's idea because he lusts for Simone. Neither of the latter fit the story--I don't want Simone changing Mary, and I don't want the MC treating Mary in any kind of demeaning way. In other words, if Mary wants a threesome with Simone and the MC in a way that fits her character development (that would be a long way off), that would be hot. But a threesome instigated by Simone or the MC doesn't fit the current story and doesn't fit where I hope the story would go.

Reactions: blahblah25

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Just reached the end of the current build :FeelsBadMan:

On the subject of the threesome with Simmone, i would have no objections as long as it was optional, so those that want it can have it, and those like myself who couldn't bring themselves to share Mary with anyone else can choose not to. Personally found this a refreshing change to the majority of other VN's out there, where the MC isn't trying to fuck everything that moves and a story i genuinely found romantic and equally funny at times.
Credit to Likesblondes for creating this especially as it is his/her first attempt at a VN, roll on the next update.
I'm with you on that, plus, I don't find Simone attractive, on the contrary, I find her way too pushy and confident, I really don't like that in a woman, but on the other hand, if it was Andy, I would definitely think twice about my choice of a threesome ;P;P;P

Reactions: Trojaner and RN83
U

User_365148

I'm with you on that, plus, I don't find Simone attractive, on the contrary, I find her way too pushy and confident, I really don't like that in a woman, but on the other hand, if it was Andy, I would definitely think twice about my choice of a threesome :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Sorry to disappoint on the Andy front. But we explored the idea of a threesome in general. We like both Andy and Simone as characters.
The only doable one is Simone.
There simply is no way to get Andy and Mary in the same bed without completely writing out everything we have established about their characters. There just is no believable way for that to happen. Unless we change both their characters. And their characters is why we like them.
We've decided that we will do the Simone threesome as an optional side scene. But at a later point in the game. When Mary is far more comfortable with her sexuality.
We asked the question now, because for it to be natural, we'll need to lay some groundwork for it now. What discussions would come up. What decisions the player will have to make for it to be possible. It can't come out of the blue. Even if it's just optional. Otherwise it would be forced.

If people really like Andy that much. We could do a mini game, with her as the main character.
But any discussion like that is far in the future. Mary comes first.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry to disappoint on the Andy front. But we explored the idea of a threesome in general. We like both Andy and Simone as characters.
The only doable one is Simone.
There simply is no way to get Andy and Mary in the same bed without completely writing out everything we have established about their characters. There just is no believable way for that to happen. Unless we change both their characters. And their characters is why we like them.
We've decided that we will do the Simone threesome as an optional side scene. But at a later point in the game. When Mary is far more comfortable with her sexuality.
We asked the question now, because for it to be natural, we'll need to lay some groundwork for it now. What discussions would come up. What decisions the player will have to make for it to be possible. It can't come out of the blue. Even if it's just optional. Otherwise it would be forced.

If people really like Andy that much. We could do a mini game, with her as the main character.
But any discussion like that is far in the future. Mary comes first.
I'm cool with that and I entirely understand your point of view, that's why I won't push it, and as for Simone, I'd rather stick with only Mary, there's no way I'd want to share her and Simone doesn't interest me a single bit, I'm really glad that it's optional, cause to be forced, I'd quit the game instantly, I like to be able to pick my choices with my own decisions, and if I want, I could always try it or reject it, thanks for understanding lifewithmary456

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Progress report
Sep 15 at 11:31pm

Hello

Things are going pretty well.

We've finished preparing all the renders. They're not all rendered yet, and there's still post work to do. But they've all been prepared.

We are on schedule, if not a bit ahead. So there will be no problems with releasing the update next weekend.

On a different note. The guys I work with have been contracted to do another game similar to this. You might want to check that out.

There's only a demo so far, and it can be found here:

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Best regards

Likesblondes

D

Deleted member 42

Is there gonna be anny scene with Mary's mom? i'm much more interested in her than Mary

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes