4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Hello, new to site & loving it so far. I think you've done a great job on this game, beautiful graphics, nice animations, Amazing writing/ dialogue imho, and I love how i get a chuckle every little while. I'm having a slight issue that i can't seem to progress past no matter how many saves I go back and make different chioces:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can I get some assistance or maybe a *Hint*?
Welcome to F95, you probably chose the nicest game for your opening post, a gentle love story amongst the chaos of incest, corruption and all the other perversities of our sweet little community.
You should not have a humble opinion, if it's yours don't be humble be proud!! :D Or maybe that's where I'm going wrong....
Anyway, enjoy the ride and you are at the end of the update.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hello, new to site & loving it so far. I think you've done a great job on this game, beautiful graphics, nice animations, Amazing writing/ dialogue imho, and I love how i get a chuckle every little while. I'm having a slight issue that i can't seem to progress past no matter how many saves I go back and make different chioces:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can I get some assistance or maybe a *Hint*?
So you don't get the next few slides where the MC goes and talks to her? this is actually the end of the current build

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ahh, jusqu'à ce que nous retrouvions, mon coeur Mare (until we meet again, my heart Mare) ty for the clarification, again be proud of this great work thus far, I'll be eagerly awaiting the next content!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Welcome to F95, you probably chose the nicest game for your opening post, a gentle love story amongst the chaos of insect, corruption and all the other perversities
Thanks, I can appreciate many of the things that are stereotyped as 'for women' I have a few other games I like here and some yet to try from the site here but I Highly appreciate suggestions when I believe they may match my taste, if you have any please pass them along =)

Davzen

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks, I can appreciate many of the things that are stereotyped as 'for women' I have a few other games I like here and some yet to try from the site here but I Highly appreciate suggestions when I believe they may match my taste, if you have any please pass them along =)
If you haven't yet, I would recommend checking out Melody and Acting Lessons.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
1V5KLRCDV.png

Progress report
Patrons only
Sep 2 at 4:39am
Hello

We've started work on the next update.

It will be about the same size as the last one.

Can't really say much more without spoilers.

We're a little ahead of schedule, but just a little.

Best regards

Likesblondes ;)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, the question is, are the scenes that have been scrapped for the big "main event scene" of the current update gone for good or can / will they be inserted at another appropriate time?

Reactions: fauxplayer

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
just started to donate to this fantastic vn today. i love it and have been following it here pretty much since it started. So i am glad that i am finally able to donate to it.

Reactions: L☹VE

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I hope we can have some quality time with her mother.
As of right now there is none. and it looks like the mom is heading towards the MC's friend work partner from his work. the guy might be a client too not sure havnt payed to much attention to the guy. but just Mary is good enough for me

iMagnor

Jul 31, 2018
I always get with all the girls in these games but in this i dont know why but I want to be just with Mary and keep it pure if it gives us more options in the future

Reactions: Mr.??

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
really enjoyed the build in this one, up until she started acting really irritating which was a turn off

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
1XE210WGP.png

Progress report
Patrons only
Sep 9 at 1:02pm
Hello

Just spoke to my guys. Of the 200 usual renders for each update, 113 have been prepared. So, we're on schedule.

Other than that, we've been debating whether to add a threesome possibility with Simone at some point in the game. NOT IN THIS UPDATE. But if we should add that path to the game. On one hand, the more we play with her, and write about her, the more we like her. On the other, we don't want to lose focus, and become one of those games that just sprawls endlessly, and is never finished.

If you have any thoughts about that, leave them in the comments. We're still debating between ourselves.

Not much else to say. We're on time, and on schedule.

Best regards

Likesblondes

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes