4.20 star(s) 165 Votes
U

User_551620

A little walkthrough..the story itself is very straight forwarding...besides i like the style this novel has.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dublux
U

User_551620

I would be very disappointment if i lose Andy to John.. at least we could share her. Or i am out.. This is very serious threat to the dev :))
i hope you are kidding :D this novel has no existing point to be harem-stylish and for me Andy herself...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
of course i am kidding for i am out part but i really doing something with Andy for any consequences

Oct 20, 2017
Definite kudos to the devs, very nicely paced and extremely sweet story! I can really appreciate the development of the characters. A minor niggle is that the main character appears to be so passive. I think it's meant to reflect patience, but an awful lot is just happening to the guy. Maybe a little more choice making to come for the MC?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Oh wow, I just stumbled upon this and played it. Such a sweet and romantic story. Kinda wish this was on steam. In a world filled with 6 foot pole length MC dicks and their blatant urges to fuck anyone with tits and an ass, this comes out as extremely unique.
Mary may be the most lifelike personality I have encountered in a western adult VN. Goddamn, even I find myself falling for her. Dev is extremely creative man.

Siaschia

Jan 11, 2018
Life with Mary 0.27 Walkthrough + save

Hi there, here's the updated version of my Walkthrough. I tried to be more explicit about the scenes so you can see if you like the story (I really think you will). I hope is understandable enough for you to use it without problems.

Also, I leave here a save at the end of day 8 (v0.25).

Have a wonderful fap.

Siaschia

Jan 11, 2018
Life with Mary 0.27 Decision-free patch
(This won't work on older releases)

As the game is quite linear, I made a simple patch that auto-choses the alternatives in my walkthrough (for those who prefer to watch the story without following the guide). I decided to make this as likesblondes is starting to include less alternatives each update (only 1 for day 8 and 9 each). I want to declare that I love likesblondes work To me, it was never about decisions. The quality of the story and renders worth experiencing it, and everyone should follow his work and parton him.

Features:
  • Auto-choses options recommended on my Walkthrough.
  • You still have to chose your and your ex name.
To install just put this file inside the "game" folder of the game.

NOTE: If you download the patch is up to you. I won't take responsabilities if something goes wrong (corrupted save files or anything). It has been tested from start to end on my laptop and I had no problem at all, and you shouldn't either.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes