4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hello i have a litle problem with your save, when i try to use i get the error, here is the traceback. Is something wrong with your save or with my game? you know a way to use your save ? thx in advance.
Looks like he mixed saves from some other game.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I don't think I've ever seen such a contradictory pair of sentences from a dev in a long time:
LOL, you just haven't been around enough developers!:closedtongue: Some general things about developers and some 'rules' we/they follow: It is, unless it isn't... And the wonderful thing about Standards... There are soooo many to choose from!

Reactions: kiteares

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I've noticed a few mistakes like when Andy is talking it has Marys name and picture like Mary is talking. I am playing off of a saved game so not sure if that's the issue. Just wanted to give a heads up ; )

Reactions: kiteares

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I've noticed a few mistakes like when Andy is talking it has Marys name and picture like Mary is talking. I am playing off of a saved game so not sure if that's the issue. Just wanted to give a heads up ; )
Yea, the problem is:
day9.rpy:0873 - 0886
This is a conversation between Andi and Protag, not Mary

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I mean it's pretty easy to infer that they're saying 'we are committed to getting each scene right, so we have reduced the amount of scenes in this update from what planned in order to meet the deadline in lieu of having an update with more scenes that are sloppy' or something to that effect. There's no reason to parse it as being contradictory.
Agreed. Dev is not contradictory if you have any ability to infer what they mean and the intelligence to read between the lines. Cutting a scene, instead of including it but it's half-done and rushed, is better.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Im always have bad ending with photoshooting. What am I suppose to do? Any saves before 0.27?
If you fail directly after the photoshoot on day 8 then you were most likely a "jerk" on day 7 (don't tell her size matters lol). Requires 4 pts to move on so the -2pts for saying size matters...matters.

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
If you fail directly after the photoshoot on day 8 then you were most likely a "jerk" on day 7 (don't tell her size matters lol). Requires 4 pts to move on so the -2pts for saying size matters...matters.
Can you share saves with "good" choice at the begginning of 0.27? i dont wanna replay this trash again

Pretty clever to make game with dead end after 1 "bad" decision lol

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Im always have bad ending with photoshooting. What am I suppose to do? Any saves before 0.27?
Always be nice to Mary...look at her reaction if she looks happy, it's good, if not you're probably onto a bad thing. If you fuck up, roll back and try again, it's not like there's a vast amount of options in this story.

About 0.27
A bit of a mixed up update, I felt it jumped about a bit too much tangling up a number of threads. I'm sure it will all come out in the wash, just didn't flow as easily for me in this update.
I too noticed there were a number of places where the wrong name was attributed to the speaker, not Earth shattering, but worth sorting for the next version.
Now a couple of spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThunderStruck

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Can you share saves with "good" choice at the begginning of 0.27? i dont wanna replay this trash again

Pretty clever to make game with dead end after 1 "bad" decision lol
Up to day 3 you earn up to 8pts (6pts pass; 6 choices - 1pt per choice); resets then you earn another 14 by day 4 (8pts pass; 6 choices - 2pts per choice); resets then 10 points by day 6 (4pts pass; 5 choices - 2pts per choice); resets then 4pts by day 7 (4pts pass, 2 choices - 2pts per choice).
Save attached...not sure point count but it got me through to the day 9 dick-first brick wall... lol

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
Up to day 3 you earn up to 8pts (6pts pass; 6 choices - 1pt per choice); resets then you earn another 14 by day 4 (8pts pass; 6 choices - 2pts per choice); 10 points by day 6 (4pts pass; 5 choices - 2pts per choice); earn 4pts by day 7 (4pts pass, 2 choices - 2pts per choice).
Save attached...not sure point count but it got me through to the day 9 dick-first brick wall... lol
Thanks

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
So, is the mom "Andy" or "Andi"? Both are used here. "Andi" is the usual feminine form.

Also, the line "And got forbid Mike would take that upon himself" should be "And God forbid Mike would take that upon himself".

Mary's "Because you won't let me take her" should be "Because you won't let her take me".

Mary and Simone go to Mary's room to study but Andi's dialogue afterwards is attributed to Mary for the rest of the scene.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes