4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi Freki,
Fyi, in Australia, and here for the most part its warm enough without any heating to sleep in just a pair shorts. I suppose its understandable if your in a cold climate where you would actually NEED to wear something a little more solid to bed to keep from being cold but then, if theres a topless girl by your side I would think that would be an EXTREME case of overdressed. Which part of the globe are you from Freki?
@Red469 I didn't say every guy sleeps with their shirt on, I just said I know others that do. I understand about hot climates, I've had to work in 90+ degree steam spaces where the humidity makes you want to take your shirt off because it's sticking to you. but I also know people that love that environment and wear shirts even then. I was just saying there are people like that.

Red469

May 18, 2018
@Red469 I didn't say every guy sleeps with their shirt on, I just said I know others that do. I understand about hot climates, I've had to work in 90+ degree steam spaces where the humidity makes you want to take your shirt off because it's sticking to you. but I also know people that love that environment and wear shirts even then. I was just saying there are people like that.
Ya I know, the globe has its share of Nuts lol

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So far one issue with the story and that is why could we not tell the wife her husband is cheating?
And the only issue with the render is Mary could have been a bit taller.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well in his defense he did say she could be slightly taller which i can understand as she is shorter than normal. That is if you don't count the daughter form DMD, she's short.

Mary is only a head shorter than the MC, it's not unrealistic. I myself being 6'2" (188cm) can vouch for that

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
1SH1ZMPCC.png

Progress repot
Patrons only
Aug 19 at 9:20am
Hello everyone

Things slowed down significantly this week, with Pto gone. But that's why we worked so hard before he left. So that we would have that cushion.

We're all back now, and things are going smoothly.

Can't say that much without spoilers, but the update will be ready and released next weekend.

See you then.

Best regards

Likesblondes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
and as for the "teen" girls in DMD, teens my ass, they look like extras from toddlers and tiaras. Weirded me out so i deleted it
think as you will I know a 30 year old Woman that is not much bigger than those you are talking about here.

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
I really like the game but does anyone else feel like the MC's dialogue is just so bland and lifeless? It's like he's a robot trying to emulate feeling but completely failing at it while the dialogue for Mary is really good.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018

Progress repot
Patrons only
Aug 19 at 9:20am
Hello everyone

Things slowed down significantly this week, with Pto gone. But that's why we worked so hard before he left. So that we would have that cushion.

We're all back now, and things are going smoothly.

Can't say that much without spoilers, but the update will be ready and released next weekend.

See you then.

Best regards

Likesblondes
EXCELLENT! Thank you!!!

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
think as you will I know a 30 year old Woman that is not much bigger than those you are talking about here.
Didn't say they were "as tall as" one of them straight up looks like an 8 year old with makeup on. There is no way around that, or i would have taken it. I didn't attack anyone for their choices, i said what i thought it looked like and that I couldn't get past it. If someone wants to play a game I find creepy to stop the demon dogs from barking in their head then more power to em. I am done discussing that particular game and it's accompanying topics.

Reactions: Floga

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I really like the game but does anyone else feel like the MC's dialogue is just so bland and lifeless? It's like he's a robot trying to emulate feeling but completely failing at it while the dialogue for Mary is really good.
My friend, the MC, if i remember the discussion from a ways back, is mildly autistic or may even have Asperger Syndrome to some small degree. If you can bring yourself to view him through that lens i think you will find it fits rather well and may even bring him closer to the more socially awkward among us.

Reactions: kiteares

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
My friend, the MC, if i remember the discussion from a ways back, is mildly autistic or may even have Asperger Syndrome to some small degree. If you can bring yourself to view him through that lens i think you will find it fits rather well and may even bring him closer to the more socially awkward among us.
You may want to re-think this because the MC shows no sign of Asperger's Syndrome at all, matter of a fact it's much the opposite. so viewing him through that "LENS" you mention is misleading. but you want to label everything and classify everyone into your own mind which tells a great deal. Might want to ask the creator and dev team about the MC before assuming.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
yeah, i'm done talking to you. you're taking CLEAR speculation and calling me out like i'm saying its an absolute. You're trying to make me into some judgmental asshole for reasons that are you're own. I said "MAY have aspergers", as i mistakenly recalled an old conversation on this very site about autism, and how the MC HIMSELF states that he was an autistic geek. There will be no further replies your obvious baiting. Good day.

Reactions: kiteares and Daishi
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes