Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
zo6wZOwHJ0MNTpulN28CcWuzdBEYSsPqwC9bX4q5SeBCbf11e76NUaQ4YO05UuXK.png

Progress report
Patrons only
Aug 5 at 7:12am
Hi

Again, I can't say much without spoilers.

But things are going well.

Pto is going on vacation this month. But only for one week.

So we've made an effort to be ahead of schedule. And everything should be on time.

We're not yet a week ahead. That's what we're aiming for. But if we get down to it, we should be there next weekend.

I'll make a post next weekend, and let you know if there are any delays. But I doubt it.

Best regards

Likesblondes

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018

Progress report
Patrons only
Hi

So we've made an effort to be ahead of schedule. And everything should be on time.

We're not yet a week ahead. That's what we're aiming for. But if we get down to it, we should be there next weekend.

I'll make a post next weekend, and let you know if there are any delays. But I doubt it.

Best regards

Likesblondes

Reactions: Floga and bobbo69

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017

Progress report
Patrons only
Hi

Best regards

Likesblondes
Mary's mom? PogChamp
(i know we can't do anything with her, but in my dreams i can :p )

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
About the patch working with Android version - I have never even downloaded an Android version of a Ren'Py game, but assuming that it has the same folder structure as the PC version has, I see no reason for it not to be functional. It should be totally OS-agnostic, since it is a Ren'Py patch. Anywhere the game is working, the patch should be working, too.
Just so you know, it has worked perfectly in the Mac versions I have tried so far-thanks for this great little utility!

Reactions: Penfold Mole

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Any walkthrough? Since from what I've read in the comments this is one of those games where if you so much as make one mistake you basically need to reload from the beginning. I'd rather avoid that.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Any walkthrough? Since from what I've read in the comments this is one of those games where if you so much as make one mistake you basically need to reload from the beginning. I'd rather avoid that.
Roll back is enabled, you get a bad decision, you will notice it in the next scene and you can roll back and take the other choice. The point is to make her happy, and not be a perverted idiot like most other games. :)

Reactions: kiteares

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Roll back is enabled, you get a bad decision, you will notice it in the next scene and you can roll back and take the other choice. The point is to make her happy, and not be a perverted idiot like most other games. :)
Yea, this is a visual novel in which, if a person needs a walkthrough, I gotta wonder how that person treats women in real life. Kindness should be the least difficult thing to do in all the world. It can sometimes be hard in real life to be kind, I get that--real life is complicated and fraught with complexities, but if someone can't figure out how to be kind in a simple game like this.... :teary:

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Yea, this is a visual novel in which, if a person needs a walkthrough, I gotta wonder how that person treats women in real life. Kindness should be the least difficult thing to do in all the world. It can sometimes be hard in real life to be kind, I get that--real life is complicated and fraught with complexities, but if someone can't figure out how to be kind in a simple game like this.... :teary:
Well if it's as simple as 'don't be an asshole' then I'm fuckin' gucci. But from what I've seen in the comments people were having issues and I've never so much as touched this game so I didn't know if those issues were justified or not.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well if it's as simple as 'don't be an asshole' then I'm fuckin' gucci. But from what I've seen in the comments people were having issues and I've never so much as touched this game so I didn't know if those issues were justified or not.
:)

I missed the part where it was pretty clear between the lines you hadn't played yet. I didn't mean to imply that you, specifically, were someone incapable of not being asshole when needed. My response came from having seen some of those comments as well, from people who have been playing the game and have gotten stuck or lost or unable to continue, and I've felt bad for them because, like I said, being kind (or as you said, not being an asshole) should be easy.

So please by all means download the game, be a nice guy to Mary, and I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it. Good writing, great renders, interesting story... It's worth the time.

Reactions: kiteares

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
:)

I missed the part where it was pretty clear between the lines you hadn't played yet. I didn't mean to imply that you, specifically, were someone incapable of not being asshole when needed. My response came from having seen some of those comments as well, from people who have been playing the game and have gotten stuck or lost or unable to continue, and I've felt bad for them because, like I said, being kind (or as you said, not being an asshole) should be easy.

So please by all means download the game, be a nice guy to Mary, and I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it. Good writing, great renders, interesting story... It's worth the time.
No worries. No harm done. And yeah, I'll do that. Cheers.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
honestly this game is simple, and it is more of a support Mary than just be nice to her. help her grow without forcing it out of her. Support her instead of direct her :)

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Fair enough. How much content is there so far? I've noticed that with games in the 0.somethings it tends to vary greatly. Sometimes it means there next to nothing and sometimes they treat '1' as the finished version and are therefore counting up to there -- meaning there's plenty of content.

Edit: Got through the entire game relatively quickly. Still, quality content if not a lot.

Reactions: Freki

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Few thoughts after getting a bit into the game:

1. The MC is the most based MC I've ever played, almost devoid of emotion to the point where it's funny.
2. It's really easy to know if you fucked up. (I've experimented by doing the obvious bad option to see what happens)
3. The transition from friend/uncle to friend/uncle with benefits is a bit weird.

But all in all, the game is interesting enough.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Fair enough. How much content is there so far? I've noticed that with games in the 0.somethings it tends to vary greatly. Sometimes it means there next to nothing and sometimes they treat '1' as the finished version and are therefore counting up to there -- meaning there's plenty of content.

Edit: Got through the entire game relatively quickly. Still, quality content if not a lot.
I'm sorry you had been greeted with the venom that was used (I tried to keep my reply as venom free) but the question of a walk through has been asked many times in the thread and each time people are told the same thing and it gets old because people don't search the thread and it gets irritating, as well as the fact many people don't play first to see what it is but only ask and yes that is what you did so thus why some were a bit testy. It's easy: don't like the results then roll back as it's fairly obvious. I am glad you are liking it, and that you played through. I like the renders, done by the lovely PTOLEMY of Dreaming of Dana and others. I hope you follow the game and think about helping the creators out some :) they are good people.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

1.png
Likesblondes said:
Hello

I actually don't have that much to say.
We've been working hard and managed to be 1 week ahead of schedule.
This means that Pto's vacation won't affect the release in any way.
So. Everything is on time, and there shouldn't be any delays to the update.

Best regards

Likesblondes

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Have to say I really like this story. At first I didn't feel as though this was going to be of any interest with the initial part of the story, but once current events fell into place, it really worked out well. Mary is amazing. The model used is perfect. The MC is funny because he for all appearances falls into the perfect category of what you might think a woman wants. Intelligent, handsome, successful and level headed. The only thing he seems to lack is outgoing and perhaps social flare.

You might find MC a bit dry and bland, but it he actually compliments Mary pretty well. She's everything a guy wants and he's what she needs. They are in fact not related at all, there is just an age difference that isn't wrong, just obvious. And the fact he was once close friends to her father.

I wouldn't change anything about how this has been written so far. It's a bit of a love story and even though some things may be frowned upon, nothing is wrong here. I don't think of myself as a romantic type at all, but I do like a good love story. This seems to be one. I'll be following this one for sure.

Reactions: John Winkel

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@lifewithmary456 the only thing I would like to point out, there is one error that seems to keep cropping up and I'd hope you guys can fix it early so it won't happen again. The main girl is named Mary, many times other characters will in one sentence call her Mary and in the same conversation use the word MARE. I believe this is perhaps a voice to text pickup error but it is fairly jarring to me, I could see it if there was a reason the characters were using it but this happens with different characters that have no reason to say her name wrong.

I am only pointing this out, if I don't know the reason for it and it'll be worked on later, then that is fine, but just seems wierd.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes