4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
LOL. I'm way too old to answer to this question without laughing my ass off XD
No one has asked me this for about 3 decades at least.
But thank you for asking! Makes me feel so much younger again :winkytongue:

And I actually am a bit closed-up and anti-social, I guess. Even by the nordic "standards". Never enjoyed the crowds much.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Sweet romantic VN so far. I like it a lot.

My wife took also interest in this VN, so I have begun to translate it into German for her.
It's only an amateur translation, but if there is interest I would like to share it.
I only translated script.rpy till script-day4.rpy with notepad, yet. So the choice buttons are not translated (couldn't figure out how to do it).

Is there any interest in a German translation?

Reactions: Kornboy87 and Floga

P3

Apr 26, 2018
Just found this game. Not a bad beginning. I'm wondering if there will be an option at having more than one of the ladies in the game, or are we only going to be with Mary? I can see her friend wanting either a FFM or to have the MC all to herself, the dance teacher as a MMF, or the friend's soon to be ex as a MMF with the client or just herself. Don't think it would be a FFM with her daughter or MMF with her husband, but never know...

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I don't think there would be a threesome, because the story is pretty much the vanilla route.
Though I agree that the other women are hot as hell, too. :winkytongue:

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
A ROMANTIC GAME!!!
I liked the story a lot. Mary is so innocent and lovable. But the only problem that I have with the game is that huge white dialogue box that pretty much blocks the scene which affects the game a lot.
However, looking forward to next update.
Good work

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
A ROMANTIC GAME!!!
I liked the story a lot. Mary is so innocent and lovable. But the only problem that I have with the game is that huge white dialogue box that pretty much blocks the scene which affects the game a lot.
However, looking forward to next update.
Good work
Middle Mouse Button or "H" hides the textbox (in mostly all Ren'Py games). ;)
Plus, the patch in my sig removes the box, leaving only text with outline - like movie or TV subs.

Reactions: Pheonix97

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't know that.
Have nothing said.:oops:
And I don't know about on Android because daughter has the tablet all the time

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yeah, but I'm using Android version.
You can attach a USB mouse or a keyboard to Android devices that have a functioning USB OTG. Should be majority of devices these days, IMHO. You just have to buy a USB OTG cable for it.
Bluetooth mice and keyboards can be attached to any Android devices (I'm currently not aware of any with a missing Bluetooth).
Personally, I've also tested a mini-keyboard with an integrated touch pad a few times. Works just fine.

About the patch working with Android version - I have never even downloaded an Android version of a Ren'Py game, but assuming that it has the same folder structure as the PC version has, I see no reason for it not to be functional. It should be totally OS-agnostic, since it is a Ren'Py patch. Anywhere the game is working, the patch should be working, too.

Reactions: Pheonix97

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
You can attach a USB mouse or a keyboard to Android devices that have a functioning USB OTG. Should be majority of devices these days, IMHO. You just have to buy a USB OTG cable for it.
Bluetooth mice and keyboards can be attached to any Android devices (I'm currently not aware of any with a missing Bluetooth).
Personally, I've also tested a mini-keyboard with an integrated touch pad a few times. Works just fine.

About the patch working with Android version - I have never even downloaded an Android version of a Ren'Py game, but assuming that it has the same folder structure as the PC version has, I see no reason for it not to be functional. It should be totally OS-agnostic, since it is a Ren'Py patch. Anywhere the game is working, the patch should be working, too.
Sorry, but where can I download the patch?

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes