4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

heavyd7600

Jul 3, 2017
this game is becoming a very good game long game play enough of action to keep you interested a lot of hot characters seems so promising

thjnh1591

Jul 17, 2018
I really like the monogamy theme of the game so far. Playing it makes me relaxed thanks to the polished writing. Does this version end with Mary's concern about the ex?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I really like the monogamy theme of the game so far. Playing it makes me relaxed thanks to the polished writing. Does this version end with Mary's concern about the ex?
Yes. I had MC and Ex drift apart and Mary was concerned if "that will happen to us" and demanded a good night kiss. To be continued.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity If you like monogamous games that focuses more on love than fucking anything moves, I'd recommend games by Tlaero & Mortze under Tora Productions. Especially Elsa-verse games and Pandora. I don't know if these games are on this website. I found them on playforceone.com. You could also check their Patreon to download.
That's okay, I'm playing several games that does have a monogamous/loyal route, more or less, I'm content with them, at least for the time being. Perhaps when I've played them all to a point where I'd be waiting for a next update to continue the stories, I'll give it a whirl. Thanks though :)

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
That's okay, I'm playing several games that does have a monogamous/loyal route, more or less, I'm content with them, at least for the time being. Perhaps when I've played them all to a point where I'd be waiting for a next update to continue the stories, I'll give it a whirl. Thanks though :)
No problem. Just laying out games that deserve attention. Btw if you're worried about starting to many incomplete games and that it would be tedious to follow simultaneously, don't be. These are already completed games. Check it out anytime you're free :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It was the same for me. I hadn't even thought of her in over a decade, but I caught myself typing her name in so I went with it.
I guess we never really forget some of the exes that we've had, especially if they've left a lasting impression, whether it's good or bad. In my case, the ex of mine, fits perfectly as the ex in this game (her cheating) :p

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I guess we never really forget some of the exes that we've had, especially if they've left a lasting impression, whether it's good or bad. In my case, the ex of mine, fits perfectly as the ex in this game (her cheating) :p
I think that applies doubly if it was your first love. As far as being perfect for the in-game role, mine also cheated (with her first ex oddly enough).

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
Here's one I posted earlier. It's where you tell her the reason for the break up.

i tried but not working with me it's shown exception .
i have my save files, but don't know if it's complete or not.
or what is the changes on the last update?
as when i continue after the photo session and the black guy saw them, next day she left and game end. is this full?

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
i tried but not working with me it's shown exception .
i have my save files, but don't know if it's complete or not.
or what is the changes on the last update?
as when i continue after the photo session and the black guy saw them, next day she left and game end. is this full?
Sorry, Not sure why it doesn't work... Could it be that I'm in a "dev" mode? I run with Console and Dev Menu enabled, role back as well, but I think it's enabled by default. I'll try again in case it's just a corrupted upload.

DoomedForever

Jul 16, 2018
Mary's over the top insecurities are getting a bit annoying. Does she really need to constantly second guess anything she or the MC does/says? Dude can't say anything nice to her without a "Are you sure?" from her. And I won't even talk about the exam shenanigans. Feels like I'm dating a 14 year old and parenting her at the same time. At first it was understandable but at this point she really shouldn't have any doubts the MC loves her and supports her.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@DoomedForver Well to be perfectly honest, if you look at everything that's going on in her life, i.e. her parents constantly arguing and fighting, her father cheating on her mother, them getting divorced, can you really blame her wanting to know that what she and MC has is real and won't end up like her parents? MC is the only thing in her life right now that makes her happy, she just doesn't wanna lose it, she just wants to be sure that it's not all just in her head.
I get where she's coming from with her insecurities perfectly fine, so I have no issues with it.

Having that said, it is starting to become a little ridiculous if it keeps going on for too much longer, MC's (the way I've played things with her) done everything to assure her of their relationship, he's been supporting, comforting and caring, loving (loving in his own way, not exactly a guy that shows his emotions too much, closed up guy as he is), it should be enough to put her at ease at least a little bit to tone down all that second-guessing, haha.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Mary's over the top insecurities are getting a bit annoying. Does she really need to constantly second guess anything she or the MC does/says? Dude can't say anything nice to her without a "Are you sure?" from her. And I won't even talk about the exam shenanigans. Feels like I'm dating a 14 year old and parenting her at the same time. At first it was understandable but at this point she really shouldn't have any doubts the MC loves her and supports her.
She is insecure, and imho has reason to be. She lived a "sheltered" life with a father that was pretty much a douchebag that hasn't been faithful to his wife, ever... She knows he fools around so naturally so does the mother, who has tried everything to save the marriage and failed(in her opinion), and probably tried to sugar coat things for Mary. But just my take on the story so far. The thing I am a bit perplexed with, is that she goes from 0 -> ludicrous speed.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes