4.20 star(s) 165 Votes
U

User_365148

@lifewithmary456 the only thing I would like to point out, there is one error that seems to keep cropping up and I'd hope you guys can fix it early so it won't happen again. The main girl is named Mary, many times other characters will in one sentence call her Mary and in the same conversation use the word MARE. I believe this is perhaps a voice to text pickup error but it is fairly jarring to me, I could see it if there was a reason the characters were using it but this happens with different characters that have no reason to say her name wrong.

I am only pointing this out, if I don't know the reason for it and it'll be worked on later, then that is fine, but just seems wierd.
That's not a mistake.
Mare is an endearing nickname for Mary.
It's a commonly used diminutive.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That's not a mistake.
Mare is an endearing nickname for Mary.
It's a commonly used diminutive.
Are you talking about Mare'? (with the accent on the e? as in using a french accented english saying?) because when I read it i see the word MARE as in female horse. or do you mean Marie/Maria?

U

User_365148

Are you talking about Mare'? (with the accent on the e? as in using a french accented english saying?) because when I read it i see the word MARE as in female horse. or do you mean Marie/Maria?

From the link:

The name Mare is a girl's name of Irish origin. Mare and is often added to lists like and discussed in our forums with posts like " ".

With this spelling, and one-syllable pronunciation, it sounds less like a whole name than a cut-off version of . In fact, actress Winningham was christened .

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
Any walkthrough? Since from what I've read in the comments this is one of those games where if you so much as make one mistake you basically need to reload from the beginning. I'd rather avoid that.
When given a choice in responses/reactions, SAVE! If you screw up, reload the save and continue.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
1Z2Q531L8.png

Progress report
Patrons only
Aug 12 at 12:18am
Hello

I actually don't have that much to say.

We've been working hard and managed to be 1 week ahead of schedule.

This means that Pto's vacation won't affect the release in any way.

So. Everything is on time, and there shouldn't be any delays to the update.

Best regards

Likesblondes

;)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

From the link:

The name Mare is a girl's name of Irish origin. Mare and is often added to lists like and discussed in our forums with posts like " ".

With this spelling, and one-syllable pronunciation, it sounds less like a whole name than a cut-off version of . In fact, actress Winningham was christened .
Ok, just not something i'm sued to, I will be honest it's going to be jarring for me because it seems like it is being used inconsitantly and with just about anyone. I understand that this is something from the international groups and not just american, but just seems out of place coming from a kid, an adult, and even people that don't know Mary that well yet. I'm not trying to argue it and was only wanting to see where it comes from which I have now :). This detraction though would not make me stop liking what i've seen, just something I will continually have to work to overcome.

Jun 4, 2017
1. The MC is the most based MC I've ever played, almost devoid of emotion to the point where it's funny.
I think the understanding is that he's on the high-functioning end of the spectrum.

Just got these today.
They're from the game I was telling you guys about.
They say that the demo will be released this month.
Hope you guys like it, and support it when the time comes.
View attachment 135442 View attachment 135443 View attachment 135444
I think I missed this--what game were you telling us about?

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi lifewithmary456
Thank you for your great work on this Enovel, Its one of my favorites to come back to often.
I do have a question concerning the MC and I suppose it could be understood why at the start the guy was wearing a shirt to bed, but honestly What male really sleeps in Tshirts, Especially when his girl is topless... (to me this would be Very Rude.)
I was wondering what your thoughts on this matter was to have the MC do that rather then be without one from the start?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi lifewithmary456
Thank you for your great work on this Enovel, Its one of my favorites to come back to often.
I do have a question concerning the MC and I suppose it could be understood why at the start the guy was wearing a shirt to bed, but honestly What male really sleeps in Tshirts, Especially when his girl is topless... (to me this would be Very Rude.)
I was wondering what your thoughts on this matter was to have the MC do that rather then be without one from the start?
Though I am not @lifewithmary456 but I know many guys that prefer a shirt vice shirtless when sleeping no matter what the girl with them is wearing to bed. but I do see your point, and it will be interesting to learn the thoughts behind this.

U

User_365148

Though I am not @lifewithmary456 but I know many guys that prefer a shirt vice shirtless when sleeping no matter what the girl with them is wearing to bed. but I do see your point, and it will be interesting to learn the thoughts behind this.
You guys are analizing this much more than we have.
We put him in a shirt because that's how most guys sleep. An he mostly remained that way.
There's no hidden meaning behind the shirt.
Sorry

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
@lifewithmary456 Did you check out the new beta version on DAZ? It saved around 80% of rendering time for 1 other game that I follow. I just can't wait for the next update.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
We put him in a shirt because that's how most guys sleep. An he mostly remained that way.
Sorry
Lol no need to be sorry, for me it's always nice to know the ideas behind the story and never be sorry for what you want to put out there. We may grouse and grumble but we aren't the ones writing the durn thing so don't worry... we fans will always over analize things.

Reactions: kiteares

Red469

May 18, 2018
Sorry
Hi lifewithmary456
There really is no analysing, it was more of an insight into your thoughts as the writer that I was looking for, Thank you for sharing and your swift response.

Reactions: kiteares

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi Freki,
Fyi, in Australia, and here for the most part its warm enough without any heating to sleep in just a pair shorts. I suppose its understandable if your in a cold climate where you would actually NEED to wear something a little more solid to bed to keep from being cold but then, if theres a topless girl by your side I would think that would be an EXTREME case of overdressed. Which part of the globe are you from Freki?

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
So I just found this game recommended in another thread and figured I'd give it a go since the sample renders looked good. Mary is gorgeous as well as the other women. Everything just looks beautiful. I also am hoping Mary loses her insecurities and stops second guess/analyzing every little kiss and touch. My only tiny complaint is I wish there was a little more, I don't know depth? I will admit after playing the VNs in my sigs along with a few others (Burt Reynolds Mustache is part of one) that have amazing writing I might be judging a little harsh. All in all a really good VN that I look forward to following.

I have no issue with the slow burn or the monogamous path this VN seems to be on. Kinda refreshing after playing so many harem routes.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes