4.20 star(s) 165 Votes
D

Deleted member 308859

Hey, this is actually pretty good. I like the comfiness of the story and the way the relationship is written.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how much new content is in this update?
Apparently similar to most updates, it didn't seem overly long, but a fair amount of story progress was included and some interesting conversations.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Continuity Error: On the phone, Mary says she got a "97" on her exams. At home, she tells you she got a "95" and Simone got a "98".

Coding Error: In bed after the photoshoot with Simone, you get a message top-left "Image blacksceen not found", I imagine this is supposed to be 'blackscreen'.

Wrong Person Error: When Simone comes over after Andy has been looking through the classifieds, Andy and the MC speak, but the text states that Mary is speaking.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I am at the prom/dance thing an she asks me about the girl I loved, but there the game stops for me. any solution to this?

Edit: Enter key solved it. nvm ^^

The game is really nice. No magic BS or crude story. (Currently) just a cozy love story with a heartwarming woman. Like it :)

Reactions: Apostate

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Mmmmm... Maybe this was the worst time to put your big event, well at least for me, and for the ones that do not like John. The whole main event, I was concerned by the paralel event and barely enjoy it. Mostly because by that time I already have that sickness feeling. But I apreciate that at least you give the opcion to choose, and say if you trust him or not.

You will think that by this time, she is already tired of bald men.
I would really like a path, that will take you to a relationship with Mary and with the mom. Anyway Excellent game so far, keep the good work.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Besides him saying "mare" every 5 seconds, I really wanted him to creampie her. Having her say pull out twice and warn her had me thinking they were hinting at something.
If I had balls they would def be blue right now. lol

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
This may seem like an odd question but...Mary just misspelled my name-or is that intentional?
The correct spelling is in the Text box, but she is off by one letter? (i.e. "Ben" she says "Len", but the Text box still says "Ben")

EDIT: Only with this latest update-and obviously now not 'intentional', lol.

Aug 7, 2018
Enjoyed it quite a bit. A cute romance without the usual side-flings.

I liked the slightly laconic, deapan way the PC speaks. Fits the character. Good and believable chemistry between Mary and PC, nice mom/daughter relationship between Andy and Mary. Some abrupt cuts / scene transitions aside, the pacing is well done: not too slow, not overly rushed.

Where "Melody" has music and movie references, Life with Mary has literature. Guards! Guards! is usually my first suggestion for people starting to read Pratchett, Anna Kirinina's Levin/Kitty subplot is a good choice for classy Age Gap stories. Would like to see more of that, since it fleshes out the PC's character.

It might be a little vanilla for some of the more seasoned kinksters on here, but not every story has to be the 120 days of Sodom. Recommended.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes