Oct 17, 2017
uh ntr tag scaring me . Can some kind sir can explain me is it avoidable and give me a little spoilers about ntr in this game ?

qqqu

Sep 11, 2018
Life with Pleasure Çevirisi tamamlanmıştır, indirebilirisiz.
Life with Pleasure Turkish Translation is complete.

Baştan bir konuda anlaşalım, @cevirmenimsi ile beraber elimizden geldiğince oyunu çevirdik, translate üzerinden çeviri yapıyoruz fakat anlamlı şekilde düzeltiyoruz, gayet yeterli bir çeviri oluğunu düşünüyoruz, zamanla kendimizi zaten geliştiririz o yüzünde ufak tefek cümle bozukluklarını ve eksikliklerini mazur görün, yeni sürümlerde çeviriye hızla devam edeceğiz, ve başka çevirilerle de karşınızda olacağız, takipte kalın.
İyi oyunlar.

------------

We deal with a topic from the beginning, we translated the game as soon as we can, we translate through the translation, but we correct it meaningfully, we think it is a very good translation, we develop ourselves over time, excuse small sentences and deficiencies on the face we will, and we will be with other translations, stay on track.
Good games.

Kurulum:
Rar'dan çıkan "game" dosyasını Oyunun klasörüne çıkartıp, değiştir deyin.
Download:

Reactions: The Witcher

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Oh man the sister looks so dumb and cute at the same time, some of the faces she makes are just super adorable haha.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Lisa is hot, love the seductive little sluts, especially Angela. Usually I'm not into MILF but Angela is an exception.

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
I'm enjoying this but the constant "..." are really irritating. I can click when I want to go forward but clicking multiple times is just boring. Please delete all that unnecessary stuff. Seems to be long pauses as well, but I haven't checked the script.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes