Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I noticed a few choices so far that were in version 7, are now one choice only. Like I can't choose between Amy's room or the mom's room on day 2 for example.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Most(or all) take place after you take advantage of your mom when she's under the bed. The rollback error shows up. But it happens at the dream sequence at the end too and I started completely at the beginning.

and I don't know if it's intentional, but many of the multiple choices have been replaced with single choices.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
that is because this version does not have the extra with the extra there will be no errors just have to wait

Ahh ok. Well I hope I won't have to start over...again.

Though that doesn't exactly make sense. why is the game looking for extras that aren't there? There should only be one version if the game is buggy one way.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You get errors, looking for images named extra...
Seems like either the extras were supposed to be included OR you made a mistake setting up the regular version.

Reactions: Dyhart

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, but the whole problem is, even if those images were only supposed to be for the Extras version, that means the basic version is broken asking for them.

Reactions: Dyhart

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
View attachment 153392

Overview:
You are playing for a young guy named Nick, who lives with two charming girls and gets into very spicy situations...
Also, he gets a new job in the hospital and he is waiting for a lot of surprises. Can he resist the roommates? will he find friends in his new job? You will see this by playing this game.

Thanks to Patreon (and to you guys) for this platform, it gives the chance to do favorite thing without distracting and to create something new!
PS: English not my native language, excuse me for mistakes, I will correct them over time.

Thread Updated: 2019/02/17
Release Date: 2019/02/16
Developer: Mr.N - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.8 Extras
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- -
Others: (None Extra)

Patches:
Extras: - (v0.7)

View attachment 205293 View attachment 205294 View attachment 205291 View attachment 205290 View attachment 205292 View attachment 86804
View attachment 205300 View attachment 205302 View attachment 102018 View attachment 102019 View attachment 205301 View attachment 102016
Hello, will be android version?
Thx for your time.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Yes. If u use regular version after Extra try press F2 in main menu and write extra = False.

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
starting from zero got errors if dreaming mopping the floor with mom and in the lingerie scene with mom cannot continue anymore, too many errors

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I had a whole bunch of errors at the end of the update right after the small scene in Jenn's room where she had dressed up for MC and she's thinking that she's feeling like a woman again, then told him to be patient and wished him a good night, MC went to his room. Lots and lots of errors after that and next thing we see is his boner and then the version ended.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I had a whole bunch of errors at the end of the update right after the small scene in Jenn's room where she had dressed up for MC and she's thinking that she's feeling like a woman again, then told him to be patient and wished him a good night, MC went to his room. Lots and lots of errors after that and next thing we see is his boner and then the version ended.
Yes. If u use regular version after Extra try press F2 in main menu and write extra = False.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
About music (xmas) quick fix uploading.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes