Nimitznl

Jun 24, 2017
Was waiting a while before i play this game again. So now i see more content and like to see more in the next update (i hope)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What the heck? When you get zero points with M&S you get a game over and try not to be an asshole?
What's wrong with low or zero points with them, when you are interested in another woman?:unsure:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Under settings the langue is set to English but save files info underneath the save files isn't translated.

First thing I did was replace all of the sisters ugly face models with her face models from her Sis2 folder so now at least she looks hot somewhere since she's now back to looking generic and not hot maybe I'll just drop her and go just after the girl in the pony tails and red top.

Did the same thing with Tanya I replaced all of her I'm an ugly middle ages house wife looking ones with her hot ones from her Tanya folder.

I also replaced them in the stat screen.

There was a lot of nice content with this update and it looks like some interesting things are to come.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Under settings the langue is set to English but save files info underneath the save files isn't translated.

First thing I did was replace all of the sisters ugly face models with her face models from her Sis2 folder so now at least she looks hot somewhere since she's now back to looking generic and not hot maybe I'll just drop her and go just after the girl in the pony tails and red top.

Did the same thing with Tanya I replaced all of her I'm an ugly middle ages house wife looking ones with her hot ones from her Tanya folder.

I also replaced them in the stat screen.

There was a lot of nice content with this update and it looks like some interesting this are to come.
Keep me posted

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes