TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I tried doing console extra = false but still errors. Great game but I'll wait until the next update.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I see "EXTRA" in the error so I must have the problem you mentioned.
I download game from here. No errors. Mb u have not latest version? I really cant understand what problem is. Few ppl talk about errors. Some people complain about errors.Others say nothing. This means that people just do not care for this game OR u doing something wrong. I do not exclude both options.

Reactions: lamarks

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
I download game from here. No errors. Mb u have not latest version? I really cant understand what problem is. Few ppl talk about errors. Some people complain about errors.Others say nothing. This means that people just do not care for this game OR u doing something wrong. I do not exclude both options.
this is the last picture; 2019-02-18.png

Then the error:
2019-02-18 (1).png

That being said. It is just the last piece of the game, so i am fine! :)

Reactions: Daddy59

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
I see vers 0.8 not 0.8b (top right). U can check version on main menu (top right corner )
Ah oke thank you sir, really like the game so far :)
I appreciate the hard work and the fact that you reply to suck problems as mine (y)
Do you think you wil implement impreg in future updates? :unsure::sneaky:

Thank you, and keep up the good work!(y)

Reactions: mpror

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Ah oke thank you sir, really like the game so far :)
I appreciate the hard work and the fact that you reply to suck problems as mine (y)
Do you think you wil implement impreg in future updates? :unsure::sneaky:

Thank you, and keep up the good work!(y)
impreg?

Reactions: lamarks

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Not planning
ok i have 2 bug one is after main char play with mom when she is stuck under Sofa PlayMomUnderSofa.png

the other is at nght when you find mom with a new lingerie PlayMomLingerie.png

these are the 2 bugs I found out so far

ps: will we have delicious breast lactation? and female squirt? or mom/daughter lesbian scene? :p

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
After redownloading the game, I found that I did not have 8.0b. After downloading that version, the problems with missing images went away. As you can see from the above screen shots, the error messages are being displayed in Russian, which is an error. It is not polite to assume that just because someone can't get a game to work properly that they are complaining because they do not like the game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
After redownloading the game, I found that I did not have 8.0b. After downloading that version, the problems with missing images went away. As you can see from the above screen shots, the error messages are being displayed in Russian, which is an error. It is not polite to assume that just because someone can't get a game to work properly that they are complaining because they do not like the game.
When is your game getting updated?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Ok

ok i have 2 bug one is after main char play with mom when she is stuck under Sofa

the other is at nght when you find mom with a new lingerie

these are the 2 bugs I found out so far

ps: will we have delicious breast lactation? and female squirt? or mom/daughter lesbian scene? :p
Just a few posts above
I see vers 0.8 not 0.8b (top right). U can check version on main menu (top right corner )

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes