baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Another game with fake spam reviews from 0 message accounts to create that "4.5/5 17 reviews"
What a waste of fucking time.
shit models
shit pacing
incest your roommates
choose "wake up" when theres no other options available
Hope this game gets removed from this site.

Reactions: Mr.N

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I discovered and finished this game today and I liked it so much ... congratulations for everything and continue like this because it is coming out of a good game (y)

Reactions: pim0

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Story was bad but i dont know why i liked it , maybe its because it is very rare to see the MC and mom get intimate in different situations.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
It says in the link put it in the 'game' folder.
do I extract it into the game folder or just put the whole thing there? it says to put the rpyc file into the game folder but that just makes my game crash. if I just put folder in their they stay non related to me. nevermind it started working for some fucking reason where's the walkthrough for 0.8?

Reactions: luisar018
May 8, 2018
@Mr.N Fuck NTR. I just don't understand what is appeal in such kink, to be wussy and see how someone takes your lady, to be beta, dafuq?
Look, do your game as you planned from the start, don't listen beggars for kinks. But, if you have planned to add such content, pls make it optional for everybody else who don't like such thing.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

News
Hi guys!
Before the billing day, I want to say that the rewards for pledges change a little. From now on, there will be one version of the game (not regular or extra), but access to it will be different.
Level 5 , 4 - access immediately after release
Level 3 - access 3 days after release
Level 2 - access 5 days after release
Level 1 - access 7 days after release
Public - access month after release
Extra content for lvl4+ (short stories or additional images I will post on this page) They will not be associated with the plot.
WHY?
Because we all know that everyone still takes the Extra version, you know where :) (I'm not against). But sometimes they download the regular version and try to load the save from the Extra version. Because of this, errors happen, bugs, etc. A lot same questions. In general, I will try this.
About the game...
I render the next update. I'll try to make it bigger.
Leave feedback about game! I'm definitely doing something wrong and losing patrons. Without feedback, subscription or unsubscribe (patrons) is the only indicator of my work. Please leave feedback.
Follow the news

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes