NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Im going to be honest, im playing on android but dont have the saves. I usually play on Pc but dont have it with me. Can someone provide me a save from v0.7 . Thank you

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
Not planning
My dick sad =(... Blowing one load in a women with the risk of, and or attempt to impregnate say person is so satisfying to one unconscious primal instinct to spread his seed. Great game BTW, please keep it up and hopefully more will rain you with money like a stipper on a busy night.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
My dick sad =(... Blowing one load in a women with the risk of, and or attempt to impregnate say person is so satisfying to one unconscious primal instinct to spread his seed. Great game BTW, please keep it up and hopefully more will rain you with money like a stipper on a busy night.
My apologies to your dick.
The game was conceived with game time in one month...since the game did not become much popular for half a year, I decided to shorten the plot. In both cases, pregnancy for 1 month or less (I’m talking about the belly) without the alien technology doesn’t go so fast. Maybe I'll think about a random patient, but definitely not the main girls.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
I think about one event, but not sure about this storyline. Will see.
thanks,plz dont make the mom get blackmailed or raped ..
mom enjoy having sex with someone too,cause the son did the same things already.maybe happend in office
we see mom wear stockings and heels in this update,we really appreciate that
hope to see it more in the future,thank you

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
The game was conceived with game time in one month...since the game did not become much popular for half a year, I decided to shorten the plot. In both cases, pregnancy for 1 month or less (I’m talking about the belly) without the alien technology doesn’t go so fast. Maybe I'll think about a random patient, but definitely not the main girls.
I for one do not feel the need for pregnancy or spreading my seed to fertilise women I'm incapable of supporting, even in a game. Hats off to you for not including impregnation.

I think about one event, but not sure about this storyline. Will see.
NTR I'm comfortable with but it wouldn't fit the storyline. Because the FMC and other female characters are very much into the MC at the moment so this tangent to the story will have to be credible to work. Not into rape either. Blackmail of the Mum or Sis could work but hey..I'm not writing the story.

Reactions: Mr.N

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
I for one do not feel the need for pregnancy or spreading my seed to fertilise women I'm incapable of supporting, even in a game. Hats off to you for not including impregnation.

NTR I'm comfortable with but it wouldn't fit the storyline. Because the FMC and other female characters are very much into the MC at the moment so this tangent to the story will have to be credible to work. Not into rape either. Blackmail of the Mum or Sis could work but hey..I'm not writing the story.
i totally agree with you,i dont know why someone think NTR mean Blackmail or Rape
in my opinion,ntr mean women enjoy sex with other people who is not a part of her family
NTR mean enjoy,not force

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
i totally agree with you,i dont know why someone think NTR mean Blackmail or Rape
in my opinion,ntr mean women enjoy sex with other people who is a part of her family
NTR mean enjoy,not force
Yes. But not me add this tag here. I do not think like that and did not plan NTR in my game but after long disscussion (here) it is recognized NTR. I do not mind :D I indicated on the patreon page tag Harem. This babes only for you.

Reactions: Subyan and lamarks

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Yes. But not me add this tag here. I do not think like that and did not plan NTR in my game but after long disscussion (here) it is recognized NTR. I do not mind :D I indicated on the patreon page tag Harem. This babes only for you.
:LOL:What about let mc‘s father come back?Let mc peek what will happen between parents.
At the game’s beginning ,mc said his father has left many years ago,and he missed him.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
A lot can happen in a month. Morning sickness? Pregnancy dialogue? Look at another game(name I won't mention) wife got pregnant by the 2nd update and you just had the option to breed his other gf, so now both should be pregnant. You don't instantly have a big belly. lol
Why you decide to shorten the plot because your game isn't an instant success? o_O

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
You don't like NTR and in your game there is no NTR (imo). Don't know why we have the tag here. But pls make the game like u want it to be. Don't listen to some guys who try to get NTR in every game. Don't get me wrong, i like some kind of NTR (The Spellbook for example), but like others said i don't think it fits in this game. And i think if u bring NTR u lose more patrons than u win, with the way the game goes now. But hey, in the end it's your game and your decision.

Reactions: GhostPhil

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
To hell with NTR and pregnancy, i wish it will be no more than optional if dev ever includes it in game.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
A lot can happen in a month. Morning sickness? Pregnancy dialogue? Look at another game(name I won't mention) wife got pregnant by the 2nd update and you just had the option to breed his other gf, so now both should be pregnant. You don't instantly have a big belly. lol
Why you decide to shorten the plot because your game isn't an instant success? o_O
You make me curious about this game now :D

You don't like NTR and in your game there is no NTR (imo). Don't know why we have the tag here. But pls make the game like u want it to be. Don't listen to some guys who try to get NTR in every game. Don't get me wrong, i like some kind of NTR (The Spellbook for example), but like others said i don't think it fits in this game. And i think if u bring NTR u lose more patrons than u win, with the way the game goes now. But hey, in the end it's your game and your decision.
I agree make the game like you want it to be. That's something every dev. should actually do ;)

Reactions: KiGa

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Sry I dont like this fetish. I thought this fetish is about a big belly lol. In other games (name I won't mention) we have many strange (for me, I dont judge) fetishes (futu,zoo,furry,zombies etc) But this does not mean that I should have them in this game. This applies to NTR too. As I have explained many times here (but nobody listen), Dr Dick was not an NTR attempt. He was barrier \ test on the way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Sry I dont like this fetish. I thought this fetish is about a big belly lol. In other games (name I won't mention) we have many strange (for me, I dont judge) fetishes (futu,zoo,furry,zombies etc) But this does not mean that I should have them in this game. This applies to NTR too. As I have explained many times here (but nobody listen), Dr Dick was not an NTR attempt. He was barrier \ test on the way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Every dev. should do the fetishes they are ok with ;) I mean I like a lot lot of fetishes, but I don't like NTR for example. But if a dev. wants to include NTR with his own decition it is ok. But I don't like it when it happens because other people want it :)

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes