Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
sorry to keep on about this, but I don't like NTR in most cases, is the MC getting cucked? or is he doing the cucking? ie Does he take a woman or does he lose a woman? I don't like losing one, but I will take one, sorry, but this is gamebreaking for me (and others, on both sides). I don't even like it if it exists and I just don't see it, since it impacts a relationship and can't really be "hidden".
I think you have nothing to worry about here)

Reactions: Catwashere

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Will there be a walkthrough in the future? I like using it when I'm lost.

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
I got the same alert from my malware fighter, but what I did was just add it to its "whitelist" or maybe to other guys configure your AV to ignore such Ren'py games? Hope it helps

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Will there be a walkthrough in the future? I like using it when I'm lost.
Sure. But it will be relevant later. Though I think game won't cause difficulties. Its not sandbox. As I spoke earlier its a big prologue for future game.

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
I got the same alert from my malware fighter, but what I did was just add it to its "whitelist" or maybe to other guys configure your AV to ignore such Ren'py games? Hope it helps

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Sure. But it will be relevant later. Though I think game won't cause difficulties. Its not sandbox. As I spoke earlier its a big prologue for future game.
No problem, I like the game so far.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
hm, I didn't see this error earlier. Try to clear folder with saves. How a game is started without patch?
pretty hard to guess if you're not doing something wrong or if the game is broken. not able to go to sleep after hj with mom on night 3.2. Anyone knows what I'm missing?
Da flashies makes my head hurtz..... :D CHEERS (c)
Usually it means that a variable was declared both in the game and the patch. It happens sometimes when running unren and then applying the patch. Try using unren without extracting the .rpa files. That should fix it.

Reactions: Mr.N

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
why the mc call his mom "jen"or "roomate" when i already patch the incest in game folder
Are u sure u put it EXACTLY in "game" folder? (u must have arhive.rpa and patch.rpy in one folder). U have label in start menu?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I don't think you quite understand. It's like a switch: it's either NTR or it's not. There is no partial implementation.
If you have plans for this in the future, I highly suggest putting NTR in both the tags and the genre listings in the opening post now to try to avoid the complete shitstorm that will happen when you do introduce it.
Character ALREADY in the game. It will depend on you , whether he will be able to do something with your girls.
The character is entered for the scenario course and for limited time (i think 3-4 updates). If you don't want, then he will make nothing.(its your decision) I hope now I explained clear. Just wait a little and u see. Dont worry. #noshitstorm

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I didn't mean it to be a flame and I'm sorry if it came off that way. The dev wasn't all that clear in his earlier replies as to how it would be implemented. I was more concerned with the N-word bloating the thread (as it has in how many others now?) when he does implement it without any kind of warning signs in the OP.

Maybe in the Genre listing put an "Avoidable N**"?
At present we don't have any NTR (avoidable or not) in the game. Of course as soon we will have it, we will add the tag. To be fair it wasn't really a flame, but, as you know, NTR discussions degenerate very fast.

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Avast deteces main load file as virouse and immediatly puts in voult - lifewithpleasure one need click with to play what an do to stop this?

Found way do so if ofer having this problem way to fix it is open with admistrater options then choose to allow that with exception.

Game its self lookd very promising at this time patch alsome lol, considering English not first language you did very well thanks for sharing.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
the update is out but too low tier guess im gonna have to wait, could be better btw if you placed tier rewards after gaining a certain amount of patreon, dont scare off the ones you have already ;)

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Might aswell drop the changelog here while we wait :)

Changelog 0.2

Hi. 0.2 Finally finished. (sorry for the long wait)
- add day2

- add Extra content for Supporters lvl 4+

- add "Thanks button" in main menu

- new avatars for Amy

- UI changes

- fix bugs

- now I know what a lewdpatcher is

Thx for support! Please report mistakes in translation and bugs. (I try my best with translation :p)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
the update is out but too low tier guess im gonna have to wait, could be better btw if you placed tier rewards after gaining a certain amount of patreon, dont scare off the ones you have already ;)
I agree with you. I was hoping that high tier patrons would come in here and share it. I do not mind, I just want everyone to appreciate it. But I do not know how the patrons will react if I share it now.

Reactions: SirAuron20
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes