King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i think no. I said this before...he is not a complete NTR
ok i mean i did choose not to go the NTR route by not being friends with him in the first version however what i was basing on the other 2 genre was in the dialog in the second version when you find him in his office with linda but still wish we could give him some Cyanide pills and have our mom become the head doctor

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
ok i mean i did choose not to go the NTR route by not being friends with him in the first version however what i was basing on the other 2 genre was in the dialog in the second version when you find him in his office with linda but still wish we could give him some Cyanide pills and have our mom become the head doctor
I think murder is too much :D
btw he is a surgeon. Head doctor is Angela...

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I think murder is too much :D
btw he is a surgeon. Head doctor is Angela...
angela is indeed seductive still i feel that the surgeon could be replaced and when said murder i thought pills are like an lethal injection as in not painful or as painful as ones throat being sliced by a scalpel

but he honesty was acting like hes a big shot and i think most of the nurse that he blackmail wouldnt mind him being gone but this is the last time im going to be commenting on this i look forward to the next version

Reactions: pappypop

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
angela is indeed seductive still i feel that the surgeon could be replaced and when said murder i thought pills are like an lethal injection as in not painful or as painful as ones throat being sliced by a scalpel

but he honesty was acting like hes a big shot and i think most of the nurse that he blackmail wouldnt mind him being gone but this is the last time im going to be commenting on this i look forward to the next version
Actually Brother, it's easier than that to get rid of him. First you have to get his records and find out where he lives, then you go into his office with a high power magnet. Then you swipe his computer there and at his home (all his backups). This will get rid of blackmail material, then you just start phone video all his actions there after, and show to the license board and the administrator of the hospital. There should be enough to have his medical license revoked and have criminal charges brought against him, putting him away for a long time.
The hospital would have no choice, than to get another surgeon, this time maybe we get lucky and get a Hot female surgeon...….Other than Hard Dick, this game is awesome.
I'm already trying to wait patiently for the next update...……..My hat's off to you @Mr.N, Damn fine game so far Brother...………………….Peace!!

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Actually Brother, it's easier than that to get rid of him. First you have to get his records and find out where he lives, then you go into his office with a high power magnet. Then you swipe his computer there and at his home (all his backups). This will get rid of blackmail material, then you just start phone video all his actions there after, and show to the license board and the administrator of the hospital. There should be enough to have his medical license revoked and have criminal charges brought against him, putting him away for a long time.
The hospital would have no choice, than to get another surgeon, this time maybe we get lucky and get a Hot female surgeon...….Other than Hard Dick, this game is awesome.
I'm already trying to wait patiently for the next update...……..My hat's off to you @Mr.N, Damn fine game so far Brother...………………….Peace!!
damn bro you are a fucking legend :D and yeah i totally agree with you since all the girls are really sexy the game could really be so much better without hard prick XD

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I see all the talk about NTR and the dev said it is avoidable so go ahead and play the game.
I think this site does need a new tag called Avoidable NTR because that and rape seem to be the two most heated genres so a new tag for both would be helpful and should stop most fighting/talking about them.
I really hate both and i have only played a few games with them in it that i liked, the story has to be freaking awesome and the game has to have a way to stop it because if the whole game is rape and NTR i won't play it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You can make a request in the "features request" section. The view that many of us take is that even with "avoidable ntr" in the tag, people will bitch and cry about it like it's a personal attack. I've seen "NTR! DELETE!" over a married mother having sex with her husband on this site. My personal observation is that with "avoidable NTR", people will still come into the thread and cry like insecure little baby-dicked morons over that. So to me, it's pointless until proven otherwise.
TBH, this ntr hysteria is straight up stupid shit.

U

User_32285

You can make a request in the "features request" section. The view that many of us take is that even with "avoidable ntr" in the tag, people will bitch and cry about it like it's a personal attack. I've seen "NTR! DELETE!" over a married mother having sex with her husband on this site. My personal observation is that with "avoidable NTR", people will still come into the thread and cry like insecure little baby-dicked morons over that. So to me, it's pointless until proven otherwise.
I get that, but would such a tag really influence those NTR discussions?

I have seen these discussions surface in many threads based on nothing more than rumors some other f95-er suppposedly heard/read.

My experience is if people want to "discuss" something they will find the excuse to do so.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think it would stop most of that shit since the new tag would show people hey it is all avoidable i know it would for me if i see it i would not need to ask if it is avoidable.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Mr.N,

Note - To new players, don't read my spoiler until you have played the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck, I like the game so far.

Reactions: Mr.N

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I get that, but would such a tag really influence those NTR discussions?

I have seen these discussions surface in many threads based on nothing more than rumors some other f95-er suppposedly heard/read.

My experience is if people want to "discuss" something they will find the excuse to do so.
It would because all people would see is NTR and then be triggered. Doesn't matter what modifiers you use, they see what they want and go off and it becomes another shit storm. Better to leave it as it is. Often even having that route within a game is enough to cause quite a few aggravation, since they just can't deal.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
While I do understand this reasoning, I've never understood the reasoning for not making separate tags for at least netori and netorare. Netori is where you are the cucker and netorare is where you are the cuckee. These are different fetishes for different people, but they are now both defined under the NTR tag, while I think it's understandable if people who like netori don't like NTR and people who like NTR don't like netori.

Reactions: Dilettante
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes