Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is this real ntr, or "in town where lives female npc who MC wants to fuck spotted another male npc" type of ntr?

Reactions: 49khna

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
So, i cant guarantee that the game will work if you have changed files...But your problem already solved. Check this thread. After unren u need delete line "taboo = False" in variables.rpy.
That file should be in common???? But not in mine....

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, I had a little free time this morning, so I was browsing for an early release game to zip through. Ding!

It's not bad. Yup, as you freely admit, horrible English translation, but we're all used to those by now (doesn't mean we wouldn't appreciate better translations, just that we're somewhat capable of back-burnering it).

The game is light and quick-paced, which is nice, since I've been wrapped up in a few word-heavy games recently. I like most of the models, except the receptionist - she needs some refinement, I think.

The only other male character is, appropriately, a dick. For the MC, this works out fine, since every female will gravitate to him, if only by comparison. Plus, every game needs its "Eric" - someone to really despise. I support Jaydem's imaginative disposal of the doctor, though I expect you have too many plans wrapped around him to get rid of him very soon.

There's a nice variety to the body types and looks of the ladies that it should defuse the redundancy of what appears to be a highly sexualized story line.

Since other games have shown you can successfully have Mom/Sis action early in the game without "ruining" it, hopefully you won't make us all wait too long for the exploration of this (in more than dreams).

Good start. I'll probably wait one more update before committing cash, though, if you'll forgive me.

Reactions: jaydem

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
people who like NTR don't like netori.
If this's true, it must be very rare. Never see anyone complaining about a netori game in any thread. :D

I do like both NTR and netori in games. I just don't like netoraSe.

Just most guys have reason to hate NTR. I noticed that real life female players enjoy playing female protagonist NTR games.

Reactions: hakarlman

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Real life females? Those exist?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
C'mon. Next you'll be telling me females exist in my very own neighborhood and all I would have to do is get away from my computer for once. That's crazy talk.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
C'mon. Next you'll be telling me females exist in my very own neighborhood and all I would have to do is get away from my computer for once. That's crazy talk.
im married 6 years now and i met her through my computer more specifically from mmorpg lineage 2 so to sum up no you dont need to move from your pc :p

As for the game it really looks good so far i just hope more ppl will support it so it will not end up dead, i myself am a supporter on low tier for now and will upgrade when i see that the game is here to stay...

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Tough to consummate, I would think, but hey, VR is on the way...

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
It's possible Brother, but I'd advise you not to approach them like you would in game....Lol!!
Introducing yourself with your pants down and fully erect, sometimes isn't a good thing in the neighborhood.
If you don't get arrested, it may just work once or twice.....who knows??………………..Peace!!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
U

User_32285

It would because all people would see is NTR and then be triggered. Doesn't matter what modifiers you use, they see what they want and go off and it becomes another shit storm. Better to leave it as it is. Often even having that route within a game is enough to cause quite a few aggravation, since they just can't deal.
I Could not dissagree more with your opinion, in my experience the loud minority that will talk about NTR will share their views if it's in the tags or not.

p.s. most people here play netori games without even knowing it :)

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I downloaded the incest patch and put it in the Game folder, but they are still referring to each other as roommates.
That makes it unwatchable for me.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Downloaded from here from Mega, got the Russian version. Anyone knows how to get English content?

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I downloaded the incest patch and put it in the Game folder, but they are still referring to each other as roommates.
That makes it unwatchable for me.

Downloaded from here from Mega, got the Russian version. Anyone knows how to get English content?
Can u press Brit flag in main menu?

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes