Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
Why this game more than 1 gb? it s very short for that space, very promising but all that doing russians needa time to check, because... well u really dont know what exactly bring u another day, too many projects born and gone on the next stage.
Its actually in our russian style give a BIG promise and then just go away to horizon, saw it a thousand times.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Why this game more than 1 gb? it s very short for that space, very promising but all that doing russians needa time to check, because... well u really dont know what exactly bring u another day, too many projects born and gone on the next stage.
Its actually in our russian style give a BIG promise and then just go away to horizon, saw it a thousand times.
It is a pity that you have prejudices about the all Russians, so it's not steam. U play it for free, all what i ask its a feedback. People can donate or not, I dont force. I am sure that I will finish LWP, and I will not stretch it for several years. (which in a few years will show half of the boob). About size...will see what i can do...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
came back here for w/e and saw that the tags now have blackmail and NTR well i guess alot of people made a noise for that had to happen even if rape isnt a tag im still glad some of the tags that i mentioned are up there

i hope soon we can be rid of that doctor because no one fucks my harem of sexys but me :D

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
this has more content in it then Slonique games and Jessies Mother Sins why i agree there are alot of milkers this game is certainly not one of them

Reactions: KiGa

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
came back here for w/e and saw that the tags now have blackmail and NTR well i guess alot of people made a noise for that had to happen even if rape isnt a tag im still glad some of the tags that i mentioned are up there

i hope soon we can be rid of that doctor because no one fucks my harem of sexys but me :D
Dev will castrate the doctor just for you. :p

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
It is a pity that you have prejudices about the all Russians, so it's not steam. U play it for free, all what i ask its a feedback. People can donate or not, I dont force. I am sure that I will finish LWP, and I will not stretch it for several years. (which in a few years will show half of the boob). About size...will see what i can do...
I am actually russian, no offence, just facts and health scepsis, game looking great, and if it goes on i will support.

alexvanee

Dec 30, 2017
Can someone help me to patch the game i'm on a mac and i don't really know how to patch it says to put the patch in the game folder
is it the good folder?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I know it is early in this game but is there any sexual content so far or should I wait for more updates?

Thanks

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I love that the game has an Asian girl as one of the cast. Not enough games do this, in my opinion. The NTR stuff doesn't bother me so don't cave in to pressure from any wimps who think girls never fuck anyone but them.. LOL

Reactions: crazyfingers87

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
I downloaded the incest patch and put it in the Game folder, but they are still referring to each other as roommates. That makes it unwatchable for me.
Weird... I just tested it and it works fine for me. Did you put the patch in the "game" folder (where are "cache, "saves") wich is in the game folder? (folderception)... I also have on the upper left main menu screen a "taboo extra" mention.

Downloaded from here from Mega, got the Russian version. Anyone knows how to get English content?
On the main menu screen, you can click on the two flags... I'd suggest you try and click the brittish one.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes