gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I thought about it. Originally I planned to make Mom> MC> Sis. Because they are teenagers. But sometimes it seems to me that I really made Amy so tiny. Except you, no one noticed it, if more people will focus on this, I can increase it a little.
I noticed at the last "spanking" scene, but don't change it, I enjoy short tiny girls ;)

Enjoyed the game, has potential, the english is more broken than we would like to see, but it's understandable

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
You must be in an anomalous zone. U use new patch? (from lewdpather?) try again with it. Actually must work. U change files with unren?
I used the patch from the front page of this thread. I have retried the exercise three times with the same result.
"U change files with unren ?" , I am not sure what this means, but I have changed nothing at all, just dropped the patch in the Games folder.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I used the patch from the front page of this thread. I have retried the exercise three times with the same result.
"U change files with unren ?" , I am not sure what this means, but I have changed nothing at all, just dropped the patch in the Games folder.
Have you tried reinstalling the game?
It can not be that only one of you does not work. I do not even know, it's the first time. Its your first play? U dont have old saves?
*"Unren" mean - u use utility for unpack arhives.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
The patch works fine for me. I also tried to remove it and load the same save, the names change as they should. Have you tried to redownload the game? 'cause what happens to you is undoubtedly strange, maybe some file is corrupted.

Good update, Mr.N!
Every scene is enjoyable, except those with our dear Dr. Hard (Kara, don't look at me like that :coldsweat:).
As for me, you can do what you want with Amy. Not that I don't like her, but mom...
And in that red dress at the end... superlative... gorgeous... what a Goddess!

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
The patch works fine for me. I also tried to remove it and load the same save, the names change as they should. Have you tried to redownload the game? 'cause what happens to you is undoubtedly strange, maybe some file is corrupted.

Good update, Mr.N!
Every scene is enjoyable, except those with our dear Dr. Hard (Kara, don't look at me like that :coldsweat:).
As for me, you can do what you want with Amy. Not that I don't like her, but mom...
And in that red dress at the end... superlative... gorgeous... what a Goddess!
Thx. Glad u like it.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
This evening I downloaded the game and the patch again, from the front page of this thread.
Both came "compressed" and I used WinRar to open the files (as usual).
I then placed the patch in the Games files, exactly as previously stated and the dialogue still refers to younger roommate and older roommate.

I appreciate the advice being given, but lets just accept it as one of lifes little mysteries.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
This evening I downloaded the game and the patch again, from the front page of this thread.
Both came "compressed" and I used WinRar to open the files (as usual).
I then placed the patch in the Games files, exactly as previously stated and the dialogue still refers to younger roommate and older roommate.
I appreciate the advice being given, but lets just accept it as one of lifes little mysteries.
Sorry i really dont know how i can help u. It must work. :( (there with the patch the translation is not the best, without a patch, you can lose your eyes)
Try IT last time.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Mr.N,

You said - "But sometimes it seems to me that I really made Amy so tiny. Except you, no one noticed it".

I noticed.

1. I love tiny fuck-dolls like Amy, more games should have them. :)
2. I love hot-ass MILFS you have several to chose from in your game. :)
3. Better render of receptionist's head (she just weirds-me-out); script text translations; more sexual content and your game will flourish.

Thanks for the game. :eazyHype:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How's the NTR in this game? Can you watch all the women have sex with the whole town? I don't mean to offend or upset anyone who despises NTR.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@jensonagain Fair enough. Look here =
The dev says "partial" so by that, we could assume it's not really NTR? Or it's just an event that the MC stops? Or it could be she starts while the mc watches then backs out?
Here's the problem.. there's the REAL definition of NTR which is "your romantic partner has sex with someone else specifically to provoke jealousy from the MC".
Then there's the crybaby's definition of NTR which is "Mom is having sex with dad. OMG! SHIT! NTR! REEEEE! DELETE! FULL FREAK OUT MODE ACTIVATED! COMMENCE FLAPPING HANDS! SELF-DESTRUCT!"
I am hoping that Mr.N's definition is more in line with the ACTUAL definition.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
@jensonagain Fair enough. Look here =
The dev says "partial" so by that, we could assume it's not really NTR? Or it's just an event that the MC stops? Or it could be she starts while the mc watches then backs out?
Here's the problem.. there's the REAL definition of NTR which is "your romantic partner has sex with someone else specifically to provoke jealousy from the MC".
Then there's the crybaby's definition of NTR which is "Mom is having sex with dad. OMG! SHIT! NTR! REEEEE! DELETE! FULL FREAK OUT MODE ACTIVATED! COMMENCE FLAPPING HANDS! SELF-DESTRUCT!"
I am hoping that Mr.N's definition is more in line with the ACTUAL definition.
No, I saw the NTR tag and was just curious to what extent is it NTR. Then in the future if someone searches for more info about the NTR in this game, they'll know exactly how much there is. I posted in good faith.

I just noticed that often times the game will be tagged with NTR, but no one explains to what extent is it NTR.
I did not even notice that someone added tags. As far as I remember, I was asked, I said that it probably should not be added. In fact, NTR absent (as I understand it).
I see... yes he will play this role, but till a certain moment...it won't be full-fledged NTR.
I think you have nothing to worry about here)
Character ALREADY in the game. It will depend on you , whether he will be able to do something with your girls.
The character is entered for the scenario course and for limited time (i think 3-4 updates). If you don't want, then he will make nothing.(its your decision) I hope now I explained clear. Just wait a little and u see. Dont worry. #noshitstorm
I did not try to scare or deceive anyone.
My English is not enough to explain this better, sorry.
I will not answer this question any more. 80% of the topic consists of this shi...questions about ntr. More feedbacks, responses, questions pls!

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes