HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I feel like at this point F95 should just come up with the shorthand HMC, or "How Much Content?"

So someone can pop into the thread, say "HMC" and everyone would immediately know what they're asking

Anyway, how much content? I see we're up to day 3 but how much is there to do on said days?

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Compressed 0.3 PC 202 MB

Mega:

GDrive:
Looks like same quality. Cool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: copied the saves from v0.2 and it seemed to work perfectly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------
It seems like release dont have bugs , cose people have been finish this vers ... it's good ... feedback is not very much as always. So I will continue

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
it was done with the tool i mentioned earlier. quality set to 90, massive file size reduction BUT it does make the image colors a bit washed out...always a trade off with compression :confused:

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
it was done with the tool i mentioned earlier. quality set to 90, massive file size reduction BUT it does make the image colors a bit washed out...always a trade off with compression :confused:
I think 400-700Mb is acceptable for version 0.4. Maybe quality can be improved, I've just downloaded it, did not understand it yet ... I want at least one free evening: D

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i kind of dont understand how come the mc help that doucheB called Dick when i refuse to help him in the first place? are you tailoring the choices at all? or is there a bug?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Despite the bad english translation (it is horrible) I still like this game, much potential. Story and character are not very good and the writing...well.
But the way the score decides what reaction your actions give is very good and most importantly the sexy times are good and often funny too.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Compressed 0.3 PC with extras 202 MB ( Incest patch and walkthrough not included)

Mega:

GDrive:
Is the patch applied to this version already?
Thanks for the download, having deleted this game, as the Incest patch wouldn't work and I got fed up with the constant "roommate" dialogue, I am finding that the incest patch still doesn't work on the latest download.

I am dropping it into the "game" folder as instructed.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes