5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Nice touch :D
I was just about to comment this too xD Really well done

Sorry, I meant that she's TOTALLY UGLY and I hope she gets COMPLETELY REMOVED from this SHITTY game with renders even WORSE than the CHEAP AND COPIED PLOTLINE.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I was just about to comment this too XD Really well done

Sorry, I meant that she's TOTALLY UGLY and I hope she gets COMPLETELY REMOVED from this SHITTY game with renders even WORSE than the CHEAP AND COPIED PLOTLINE.
Thx. I love u 2.

Reactions: 5CH4CHT3L

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for the download, having deleted this game, as the Incest patch wouldn't work and I got fed up with the constant "roommate" dialogue, I am finding that the incest patch still doesn't work on the latest download.

I am dropping it into the "game" folder as instructed.
Well, that still didn't work, this one is in the bin, just not worth the effort.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Out of curiosity does anyone know the console commands?

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Well, that still didn't work, this one is in the bin, just not worth the effort.
I can't guarantee the work of unofficial repack, but i test it. Its work fine. You download new patch? 0.3? Do you have a Taboo label in main menu?

usa93

Sep 10, 2017
View attachment 119401
Overview:

You are playing for a young guy named Nick, who lives with two charming girls and gets into very spicy situations...
Also, he gets a new job in the hospital and he is waiting for a lot of surprises. Can he resist the roommates? will he find friends in his new job? You will see this by playing this game.

Thanks to Patreon (and to you guys) for this platform, it gives the chance to do favorite thing without distracting and to create something new!
PS: English not my native language, excuse me for mistakes, I will correct them over time.

Updated: Jun 30, 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3 Extra
Language: English/Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

Incest patch:

Fan sig:

Leave a Like
View attachment 86804 View attachment 86805 View attachment 102023 View attachment 86807 View attachment 102018 View attachment 102019
View attachment 102014 View attachment 102015 View attachment 102016 View attachment 102017 View attachment 102021 View attachment 102022
Thank you I really love this game I look forward to play it in the next update

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I can't guarantee the work of unofficial repack, but i test it. Its work fine. You download new patch? 0.3? Do you have a Taboo label in main menu?
I apologise, I have downloaded everything again and started completely from scratch, the patch is now working and so far (fingers crossed) all is well. :)

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Played 30 min ago and...Love it!! Dev is always here to answer questions/suggestions, an active dev is pretty cool to me.

My only question is, chars are like grainy, It's a leak of rendering or the game is just like that?

I said the game looks awesome? Yeah ! It looks!! My best whishes for you @Mr.N (and I'm spanish...*Good game on worldcup*)

Good feelings about this game in a future. Cheers @Mr.N !!!!

Reactions: Mr.N

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Played 30 min ago and...Love it!! Dev is always here to answer questions/suggestions, an active dev is pretty cool to me.

My only question is, chars are like grainy, It's a leak of rendering or the game is just like that?

I said the game looks awesome? Yeah ! It looks!! My best whishes for you @Mr.N (and I'm spanish...*Good game on worldcup*)

Thx for feedback. Yes, my toster cant render better. I hope the game will get support and I can upgrade the PC. I would like to animate most part of the game.

Reactions: Pattitto00

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Thx for feedback. Yes, my toster cant render better. I hope the game will get support and I can upgrade the PC. I would like to animate most part of the game.
I have Good feelings about it If you keep the Good work I can guarantee a bright future for your game. Just a matter of time, wait and be patient, and maybe you will have a nice pc for christmas gift

Reactions: Mr.N

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Mother and sister are great. AND...

city of milfs must be a popular series :D

that breaking the 4th wall moment little does Tanya know that majority of incest games or games in general neither has the personality or renders in the girls as this games and the creator says he computer isnt that good so making this quality of graphics is impressive to be honest besides the milfs and the sister tanya is my favorite model not many Gothic looking girls with glasses out there in games that ive played recently

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes