Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
sister probably look the worst out of all the cast. The mom, other female doctor, and now that cop looks the best.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Sis disappeared in my statistics! When i start a new game she's there. Someone else have that problem?

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Sis disappeared in my statistics! When i start a new game she's there. Someone else have that problem?
Yes, I had the same problem, but I continued to play and at the end of the game it was corrected (appeared in the statistics)

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
With the new update i think. I check all my save files and the stats for her are not visible.
Yeah. Its bug (if u load save, u cant see her... i change code in day1). Work fine if u start new game. Or u can UNREN and change variable (variables ---> define SisCheck = True) (before shoping scene). After this update this bug will no longer be.
UPD:
You do not need to start a new game, the points are still considered. After a scene with shopping, everything is displayed normally. (in the new game, there's no bug)

Reactions: Endless and KiGa

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Nice Update :)... the only thing i dislike text-skipping doesn´t exist (for me a must have for more walkthroughs)
Press F2 in main menu and you can skip the text (Ctrl) (but it dont work for new updates, I still do not understand why. I'm working on it.)

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
sister probably look the worst out of all the cast. The mom, other female doctor, and now that cop looks the best.
Next time think before saing something stupid. Everyone has his taste and i can say that the mom looks lame and the sis is awesome, but noone cares about my opinion same as about yours. So don't provoke people. Pease bro.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
Wow Wow Wow! I love it.. One of my Favorites! You can be such a bad guy :D!!!
After your next Update in future I invest money. At the moment a lot games gets no Updates or it takes a year.. I know its much work but please - finish it one day <3

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
@Mr.N until you figure out what happen to the skipping function or make a proper one like in many other games here a fix so we need not press F2 in menue ... set define config.allow_skipping = False <--- too True in options.rpy ... worked for me
Will see. Initially, I did not want to make this option available. F2 I did for myself (for testing), but then I opened it to everyone. Maybe I'll skip all text by default. I have not decided yet. Not many ppl complain about this. (I know how to do it.)
PS: F2 make config.allow_skipping = True , so its work for u because u alredy play this update. (I think it's cached and cached text available for skipping)

Reactions: Trojaner

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Next time think before saing something stupid. Everyone has his taste and i can say that the mom looks lame and the sis is awesome, but noone cares about my opinion same as about yours. So don't provoke people. Pease bro.
i can tell based on the amount of games ive played that sisters features mainly her face is very unique making her my favorite in this game but like you said to that other guy my opinion is my own which is funny because im normally a milf guy
Will see. Initially, I did not want to make this option available. F2 I did for myself (for testing), but then I opened it to everyone. Maybe I'll skip all text by default. I have not decided yet. Not many ppl complain about this. (I know how to do it.)
PS: F2 make config.allow_skipping = True , so its work for u because u alredy play this update. (I think it's cached and cached text available for skipping)
i decided to replay this game since i dont understand how to bring the sister bug back but in a way even if i dont understand know to do the skip text option i dont mind and since i have a walkthrough im glad i can replay this

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I've said it too many times already, but one more won't hurt:

Unless you have some game breaking result when they're used, which is usually the result of poor coding, never change the game defaults that the players are used to using.

Skipping text, read or unread, won't break the game in any way.
However, when you disable skipping, you are forcing the player that wants to replay through different routes to sit and click repeatedly, waiting through text and screen draws, instead of being able to skip to the choices that would change the route.
It's not only very aggravating, it can also make the dev seem elitist or snobbish as if they had declared, "I know what you need and you don't need this."
yeah i have no idea what was the main reason for disabling this but this game is really a pass time for me so i dont personally mind

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes