Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I've said it too many times already, but one more won't hurt:

Unless you have some game breaking result when they're used, which is usually the result of poor coding, never change the game defaults that the players are used to using.

Skipping text, read or unread, won't break the game in any way.
However, when you disable skipping, you are forcing the player that wants to replay through different routes to sit and click repeatedly, waiting through text and screen draws, instead of being able to skip to the choices that would change the route.
It's not only very aggravating, it can also make the dev seem elitist or snobbish as if they had declared, "I know what you need and you don't need this."
What are you talking about? If you want to REPLAY, the text is easily skipped (using F2 - this is written in the Walkthrough). Skipping does not work only for the first play.

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
If it hasn't been mentioned yet, be aware:

THIS GAME OPENS IN FULL SCREEN!!!

It's easily fixed, I know, but if you're playing this game somewhere you probably should be, i.e. work, you can be prepared for it. Good luck and have fun!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I've said it too many times already, but one more won't hurt:

Unless you have some game breaking result when they're used, which is usually the result of poor coding, never change the game defaults that the players are used to using.

Skipping text, read or unread, won't break the game in any way.
However, when you disable skipping, you are forcing the player that wants to replay through different routes to sit and click repeatedly, waiting through text and screen draws, instead of being able to skip to the choices that would change the route.
It's not only very aggravating, it can also make the dev seem elitist or snobbish as if they had declared, "I know what you need and you don't need this."
i just tried it pressing F2 in the main menu does unlock the skip function i was trying to do that in the settings still imo its kinda pointless and more work to manually disable the whole thing and if we didnt have the walkthrough we wouldve never know how to make it happen
Need rape and NTR tag now after last update
that technically was needed to be put on V0.2 luckily im not a NTR fan so i gave that scum a swift beat down unfortunately i couldnt teach him how a organ felt under a scalpel an interesting factor is since mom is friends with the boss of the place im curious to see how much pain i couldve put that guy in before i sent him to prison

Reactions: Trojaner

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Life with Pleasure [v0.4] [Mr.N] - Original Size: 1.88GB

Download PC (160MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Life with Pleasure [v0.4] [Mr.N] - Original Size: 1.88GB

Download PC (160MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you boss

Reactions: bas

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I like this game. It's fast paced and keeps the complexity down to a manageable level (there are plenty of other content-heavy games to choose from in that vein).

Boy, though, it could really use some good English translation/proofreading. It's pretty clunky text for the few people who also like to read along while watching the pictures!

I'm just one guy, so take the suggestion at face value, but I'd probably become a patron if the game became more readable.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Next time think before saing something stupid. Everyone has his taste and i can say that the mom looks lame and the sis is awesome, but noone cares about my opinion same as about yours. So don't provoke people. Pease bro.
LOL if you got triggered over that I don't know what to say.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Moah i want more from this Game, i realy like it.
Looking Forward for next Updates.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Dude, love the game but your really need to do something about the English Language...
It kinda ruens the fun reading the dialogs, and with that playing the game.

Reactions: Rev8

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
So saves from 0.3 dont work ? because im put them into 0.4 folder and game cant see them

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes