Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
So saves from 0.3 dont work ? because im put them into 0.4 folder and game cant see them
Saves here. And 0.3 must work.
C:\Users\You\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LifeWithPleasure

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Dude, love the game but your really need to do something about the English Language...
It kinda ruens the fun reading the dialogs, and with that playing the game.
NO!!! Don't change it! It's the funniest game around at the moment.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Please do not fix the severely broken English in this, any attempt to make this less laughable will turn the game from stupidly entertaining into incredibly cringe worthy

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I already said that I'll hire translator if I get at least one goal...
I also said that I will hire it 100% after the final release. (no matter of the number of patrons.)
Now the project is supported by not much people (I'm beginning to think that the project is not as good as I expected and will not be interesting to people), but okay, if the text is really so bad I will try to fix it.

PS: I try my best (with translation) its not only machine translate, i try learn it. I know its bad, but it is not necessary to say this every update. Every time I answer the same.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I already said that I'll hire translator if I get at least one goal...
I also said that I will hire it 100% after the final release. (no matter of the number of patrons.)
Now the project is supported by not much people (I'm beginning to think that the project is not as good as I expected and will not be interesting to people), but okay, if the text is really so bad I will try to fix it.

PS: I try my best (with translation) its not only machine translate, i try learn it. I know its bad, but it is not necessary to say this every update. Every time I answer the same.
Ur game is fucking good and i don't mind the english. Do not let yourself be dragged down by the trolls here!

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Ur game is fucking good and i don't mind the english. Do not let yourself be dragged down by the trolls here!
I fail to see how giving constructive criticism about the grammar and spelling is considered trolling :noexpression: ?
Its a fact that the English could be improved upon. Personally it doesn't bother me as I have seen WAY worse than this :closedeyesmile:

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
How to trigger the new sister workout scene or any of the extra stuff ?
If you downloaded the game from here, you already have extra stuff. Workout scene - Day 2 morning.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i enjoy this game..yes the english is silly..but its not as bad as many that are totally incomprehensible...but on occasion..i get text in russian and have zero idea what just happened..lol

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This scene needs a bit of updating with the guy sitting in the background as his feet are not on the ground and are floating off of the floor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have also been editing some of the lines as I go like this one as the father is almost 100% the bad guy in these types of games so I redid that part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I saw the model being used for the surgeon I already knew what type of fucking shit stain he would be so I edited their name to Dick the dickless faggot and it looks like my name for them was spot on as he is just another shit stain like the model is in all the other games that they are in and then I put a big black dot over his ugly ass mug.

F2 didn't seem to work for me so I just fired up my idle clicker and super spammed through what I had already done before.

Did the mother get a boob job? It seems her breasts are not real big in the first part of the game but then when you get to the dress wearing scene and she's now got huge flabby patties.

Sister looks like nice mom is the generic flabby patty type mom you see too much of in these mother son games so she's not really all that interesting to me same as Angela and that patient Tanya on the other hand looks hot and the receptionist didn't look that bad from what I saw but after her make over she looks like shes way older now and those glasses don't help her look any younger looking but the sister looks nice though. Might only go after sister and Tanya.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes