ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I REALLY like this game. The translation is kind of rough but I think it adds to the humor. The models are very sexy. I especially like the sister renders. She's like Sofie from Parental Love only a Much better body. Very entertaining IMHO. Don't beat up on the Russians just because of the translations. I'm sure the Dev put a LOT of work into this effort, and so far I haven't found one single glitch. No ignores no rollbacks. Keep up the good work Mr. N!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is someone able to cheat here? The normal stuff seems create an error during the game launch. Thanks

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I like to be able to open the dev console to see the variables.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I like this game. Sexy characters, decent story, and enough teases to keep me interested.

A bit short though. I look forward to much more content.

Though it is weird how the sister/daughter (or younger roommate if you prefer) is extremely tiny compared to the mom. Not proportioned properly when in the same frame it seems.

Reactions: plrdls

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Though it is weird how the sister/daughter (or younger roommate if you prefer) is extremely tiny compared to the mom. Not proportioned properly when in the same frame it seems.
I thought about it. Originally I planned to make Mom> MC> Sis. Because they are teenagers. But sometimes it seems to me that I really made Amy so tiny. Except you, no one noticed it, if more people will focus on this, I can increase it a little.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I like to be able to open the dev console to see the variables.
U already use unren? If u have error after this check thread.
Earlier it was discussed, I think

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
U already use unren? If u have error after this check thread.
Earlier it was discussed, I think
Great, thanks.
I'm the best mod ever. The problem was already solved and I didn't noticed it. :coldsweat:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Who among us can't benefit from an occasional humbling moment?

Reactions: wep

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
I thought about it. Originally I planned to make Mom> MC> Sis. Because they are teenagers. But sometimes it seems to me that I really made Amy so tiny. Except you, no one noticed it, if more people will focus on this, I can increase it a little.
please Mr.N, do not modify Amy! For once (or at least this is one of the few games) we have a little sister who is indeed looking like a little sister.

On a side note, is the last preview pic of the OP post in the current build? I just dont remember getting it and I thought I tested all pathes out...

Anyways, I like where this game is going, interesting settings (cant wait to play with patients) females characters are cool (secretary is a bit weird), we have a freaking moron to take care of, and many girls to work with.

Reactions: Mr.N

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Weird... I just tested it and it works fine for me. Did you put the patch in the "game" folder (where are "cache, "saves") wich is in the game folder? (folderception)... I also have on the upper left main menu screen a "taboo extra" mention.
I downloaded the Incest Patch and dropped it in the "Game" folder (with "cache", "saves", "archive.rpa", "script_version").
I am starting the game from the beginning, not using any Saves and there is still "older roomate" an d "younger roomate".

I can also see the "taboo extra" mention on the main screen.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I downloaded the Incest Patch and dropped it in the "Game" folder (with "cache", "saves", "archive.rpa", "script_version").
I am starting the game from the beginning, not using any Saves and there is still "older roomate" an d "younger roomate".
I can also see the "taboo extra" mention on the main screen.
You must be in an anomalous zone. U use new patch? (from lewdpather?) try again with it. Actually must work. U change files with unren?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Noooooo don't increase please. When MC and Amy are hugging, it looks normal. Hug scene of Amy and mom looks weird maybe but i find it cute. Mom is on heels and Amy is not on her tiptoe pose at that scene after all.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Noooooo don't increase please. When MC and Amy are hugging, it looks normal. Hug scene of Amy and mom looks weird maybe but i find it cute. Mom is on heels and Amy is not on her tiptoe pose at that scene after all.
I alredy start render. Increase in 2%. So I dont see a difference, so you probably will not notice either :D Dont worry proportions M>MC>S I definitely will not change.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes