TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Well, I'm okay with ending, but it seems a bit rushed. I suppose dev simply tried to finish the game in 2019.
Also, I miss dark-skinned busty patient who promised to be back soon. Feeling myself cheated lol.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Life with Pleasure [v1.0] [Mr.N] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 2.93 GB - Mac: 2.86 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 258 MB - Mac: 243 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |
Mac: | |

Enjoy! :D
Getting duplicate file errors

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I played the last few versions of the game and now it´s complete? WTF? How is that possible... it´s in the middle of something ... lol .. ok ... i look myself... but i am pretty sure i will be disappointed

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So, I finally came to my senses after the new year ... I can answer some qestions.
First. Thx for supporting my project. (here on f95). It turned out shorter than I planned, but I already said why it happened. (these are not all reasons) But I'm glad that I completed the project (as promised).

Just fetishes. (Characters not planning)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everyone who was destined to be fucked, everyone fucked. (с) Confucius

I think you need to look for the desired tag, if it is not, then it is not.

One. There are differences only Linda path.

It is not only patreon. Activity in general. Discord, other sites, and even here. For 1.8 years developing, there are only 60 pages discussions.. (If you subtract disputes whether there is NTR in this game or not, then it will be half less) They still ask lol.
I see younger projects in which so much activity is gained in a couple of months. I understand that this VN is not of high quality, but somehow it seems that you sit until night after main work for nought. I'll try to do something more interesting.

Wait for DLC, or Battle Pass Ann Returns ~ in 2028

Sorry for my Landon, I hope you could read all this. Happy new year! Wait for the news.
I have always love the game, what i did mean is that unless you rushed it or continue the game i dont see how you can finish this off except giving a rushed game

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I played the last few versions of the game and now it´s complete? WTF? How is that possible... it´s in the middle of something ... lol .. ok ... i look myself... but i am pretty sure i will be disappointed
Just played it. Yup I am truly disappointed. Really disappointed. And I was right. He stopped everything in the middle of action. Sorry with this end I cant recommend this game.
:cry:
And it started so good...

Reactions: Kazehana

Magnuz007007

Sep 16, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Life with Pleasure [v1.0] [Mr.N] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 2.93 GB - Mac: 2.86 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 258 MB - Mac: 243 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | | UPLOADHAVEN
Mac: | | UPLOADHAVEN

***Reuploading and posting new links, sorry for the inconvenience***

Enjoy! :D
This link don't work

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I am really confused right now...How can this be completed? The dev cant be serious making an end without proper story progress.
It's complete in the sense that the dev is done with the project. Really it should say abandoned instead, but the distinction is that according to the dev this is the intended final state instead of being finished by absence.

I don't like the way this resolved and what the dev has stated as the reason for the conclusion will do more harm for them in the future. Blaming a lack of support for the project instead of putting effort into growing your base shouldn't be the basis for not continuing.

Last edited:

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Kind of sad to see this one end. Always looked forward to the updates, enjoyed the quality of the models, and appreciated the increased level of big-breasted women banging w/each episode!

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Well I am not sure why, but after having no troubles with any previous version of the game this one is crashing on any attempt to load any save file, and is crashing into a Russian language RenPy error even when the game is set to run in English. This was the full version of the game (not compressed) running the Mac version with the patch installed as it was in all previous play throughs. So yeah... can't play it currently unless I restart. :(

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I always looked forward to the updates an it sucks it coming to an end, but this was a rushed shit show of a ending to a good game.

Reactions: Kazehana

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Well there's an explanation for it. You can see it few pages back. It was understandable that dev just wrap it up. Also congrats Mr.N for completing the game hope you can be better for your next project.

Reactions: UncleVT and kschn68

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
It's complete in the sense that the dev is done with the project. Really it should say abandoned instead, but the distinction is that according to the dev this is the intended final state instead of being finished by absence.

I don't like the way this resolved and what the dev has stated as the reason for the conclusion will do more harm for them in the future. Blaming a lack of support for the project instead of putting effort into growing your base shouldn't be the basis for not continuing.
and not to forget if he is thinking of making another project soon given the outcome and reputation of the current project the results might not be what he seem ed to be hoped for and he might be disappointed again!

Last edited:

Goin

Apr 8, 2018
I totally agree with the comments above. Huge disappointment. What kind of reputation are you talking about lol. This game is bad and has always been bad. I played it only for Mom model. For 1.5 years, he got only 100 patrons, but even this to much. He not deserve it. Don’t know who will support him now. Shit dev. lier, whiner.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes