freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Though a rushed ending I still love this game it is a simple incest game and it has been done well.

I think the tension and the relationship buildup for the girls is lacking to make the story more engaging but it is still a great game.

Will look forward to playing the dev next game.

Reactions: Kai Andersen
Oct 24, 2019
I had no clue this game was on the verge of ending. Working a 9 to 5 and still being able to put together a somewhat decent game is still impressive to me. But giving up putting together a random, rushed, orgy ending was distasteful to me. I don't see how that's supposed to attract more patreons but you never know.

Good luck with your project.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
The ending is natural. Sex with all occurred, and further maintain tension was not possible. And will repeat, the author did not want. Apparently further fresh ideas he did not see. Well, it's not too bad for the first game. I am glad that the author finished the project, and did not throw it like many of his colleagues. And let the bar be raised higher in the new game! He seems Russian? I congratulate him on their Orthodox Christmas on January 7! We wish him luck! (y)

Reactions: clicklat78

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
My congratulations to the author. Even though it ended sooner than you intended, I do not feel that the ending was rushed, and like others have said, the MC got to have sex with all the girls. If you wanted to do a sequel you could, or something else. Best of success to you in your future efforts.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Baxonius, all, the author subject closed, and likely have him on the table a new project. So what you're looking for a new mommy. :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Congratulations!!!
It is true that the game had some shortcomings but I also hat a certain charme for me ;) So thanks for your hard work. I will try to support your next project if possible :)

donjuan55

Jan 19, 2018
Congratulations for your 1st finished project, game was awesome, fantastic animation, models were sexy af, nm game is short , but ending has its point, MC fucks every women ( that was main point of the game, wasnt it ;) ) , good luck with your next project/s.(y)

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
any reason why the cliffhanger with mom sex scene were so bad? other scenes had animation, but the cliffhanger only had 2 picture repeat

AwakenMyLove

Nov 15, 2019
Well at least he actually finished it, he put together a ending instead of abandoning it. Was it rushed? Absolutely but I suppose beggars can’t be choo.. whatever.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

AwakenMyLove

Nov 15, 2019
Before even trying it, I saw the completed tag and immediately thought "oh no, this was rushed"... I will try once I get home, but am sure I will be dissapointed... While its true this game was never an EPIC one, it was in the top tier of middling ground, at least for me... seeing it done dirty this way hurts a bit... (reminds me of Two Weeks).

The worst part is if the dev keeps going, unless his next game is revolutionary, he will even get less support due to being known as "that guy that rushed Life with Pleasure"... Again look no further than the examples of Two Weeks, which now has a part 2 that doesnt have a fraction of the fanbase the first one did... as well as Tangled Up, which also shot itself in the foot for ending prematurely and starting a part 2...

Hopefully he didnt go back and change stuff at least... the sex scene with the mom when she is trapped under the bed and has "moaning sounds" is still one of the most fapable scenes in VN for me...
Two weeks demise made me sick to my stomach.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Pretty good game for what it is, it feels rushed - lack final scenes of mom, sis and nurse content while everyone else have one/two scenes - but at least ending try to cover that.

I will give a bonus half a star in review just because dev finished this game instead of milking it for next 6 months to a year just to abandon it like what happens to 90% of games on patreon.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes