-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
sorry no VPN right now. can u help changing the link? or mail me
The download link isn't the problem. The problem is that your ISP (Comcast, 1&1, 2easy Telecom, or whatever) has decided that the website you're trying to access isn't allowed, for whatever reason. I don't know which link is blocked for you — UploadHaven, DropMeFiles, Mega, FilesUpload, or Nopy — but your Internet provider has decided it doesn't like it. Maybe the ISP thinks there's some threat (like a virus) on the destination site; it's hard to know exactly why they're blocking access. The reason isn't always justified, but since the Internet provider decides what to allow or not, you'll need to use a different site, as linked on the OP of this thread.

Reactions: oszapo25 and ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Can u please change the download link? it prompts forbidden and IP blacklisted. I don't understand I was able to access the website yesterday.
Even if some kind person were to try and help you out, is he supposed to guess to which filehost he should upload it for you? Only you can tell us which filehosts are working for you.
It is a relatively small file. If you have a smartphone, set up a hotspot and use that to download the file instead of your regular connection.

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
Even if some kind person were to try and help you out, is he supposed to guess to which filehost he should upload it for you? Only you can tell us which filehosts are working for you.
It is a relatively small file. If you have a smartphone, set up a hotspot and use that to download the file instead of your regular connection.
Mega or nopy is working fine for me.

Reactions: ontach

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
suggest to me games like big brother where mc can roam freely with good graphics and a good story. VN ren'py or unity preferred. already played lucky mark, treasure of nadia, timestamps, glamour, MOH, amnesia, twist. Much appreciated.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
suggest to me games like big brother where mc can roam freely with good graphics and a good story. VN ren'py or unity preferred. already played lucky mark, treasure of nadia, timestamps, glamour, MOH, amnesia, twist. Much appreciated.
You should ask this in a thread for suggestions (there are several on this site). Asking this in another game's thread is generally frowned upon.

Reactions: neil92 and BTLD

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Just finished the game ... somewhat short and with the ending rushed.

What was even the point of Ann and the last scene with her?

At least this game has an ending unlike many others.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just finished the game ... somewhat short and with the ending rushed.

What was even the point of Ann and the last scene with her?

At least this game has an ending unlike many others.
Yeah, it ended pretty abruptly. I think Mr N. had totally intended on much more to the story but circumstances changed, making him end this early. As a consequence, completing different stories became unrealistic . . . so you get things like Ann. Too bad, too. I was really enjoying seeing where this would go; apparently the answer is directly into a brick wall.

Reactions: code991
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes