a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
nope, there is a limit... i stopped paying mega 'cause i didn't use it as much for work and other stuff and now i'm not gonna pay it just for 1 game every once in a while
Did not say get the paid version I said get the free version.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yup, like i said, i did pay a while ago premium mega for work so i have the app and an account
Make a new account with a new email and then sign up with the free version because they still have you on there records, you should do this on another computer you never used before then you can sign in on your computer and should get the larger downloads.

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
Make a new account with a new email and then sign up with the free version because they still have you on there records, you should do this on another computer you never used before then you can sign in on your computer and should get the larger downloads.
will try on my laptop, thanks

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
I've started playing this game again. I already had tried it quite some time ago and actually liked it, but due to lack of time I stopped playing it unfortunately later. While trying it now again, I made a quick cheat Mod for the game. I added a persistent info screen and you can set the game points, too.

Aug. 14, 2021
I made an update with a little Mod UI overhaul and new features/functions:
- a music Jukebox (for manual playing of the music tracks)
- added a shortcut key "Shift" + "k" for displaying my Mod menu
- added an additional game settings screen, you can change/adjust: dialog text size, textbox opacity, textfont outline

Download Mod v1.0a (~3MB)
Workupload - -

Info:
It's recommended to use the i-patch (I call them Mom/Sis in my Mod screen).
Also it should be compatible to the walkthrough Mod from the OP, too.

Nov. 20.11.2021:
Since lewdpatcher is unfortunately down here an alternative i-patch download link:

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1352006 View attachment 1352007 View attachment 1352008 View attachment 1352009 View attachment 1352010
do i just put the files in the /game folder?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
How are you? I have this question ... and I hope I don't anger anyone:

In the end this game has NTR or not? :unsure:

I mean, does a male NPC steal one or more of your girls from you?

I read in some comment that the problem was more rape and blackmail, but I don't know if this is correct.

Also if this is just one scene or several.

I know, this topic was played a long time ago but I just ran into this game again and noticed the label.

I hope I don't bother anyone with this question. :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How are you? I have this question ... and I hope I don't anger anyone:

In the end this game has NTR or not? :unsure:

I mean, does a male NPC steal one or more of your girls from you?

I read in some comment that the problem was more rape and blackmail, but I don't know if this is correct.

Also if this is just one scene or several.

I know, this topic was played a long time ago but I just ran into this game again and noticed the label.

I hope I don't bother anyone with this question. :(
Yes the NTR content in this game is blackmail/rape but can be blocked by the MC.

If you are looking for NTR this is not really that but it is rape through blackmail.

• Red Heart
Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Yes the NTR content in this game is blackmail/rape but can be blocked by the MC.

If you are looking for NTR this is not really that but it is rape through blackmail.
Thanks, the truth is I don't like ntr, in fact it makes me shocking that ntr and harem games exist (it seems more like the MC loses all his girls)

It is good to know that this game does not focus on this content and is more of an extra (so you say few scenes).

Thanks for the clarification.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, the truth is I don't like ntr, in fact it makes me shocking that ntr and harem games exist (it seems more like the MC loses all his girls)

It is good to know that this game does not focus on this content and is more of an extra (so you say few scenes).

Thanks for the clarification.
Only if you the player allows for the blackmial/rape to happen, you can block it if you don't want it to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: loikl

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: tommyjohne

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how to install mod..path ??
Just like 99% of all Ren'PY games you move the folder called "game" into the folder with the exe and have it over write everything it ask for.

(name of game) folder with the exe inside, this is where it goes and it should overwrite at least the folder called "game" inside the folder.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes