Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
In gallery I cannot see the scenes. It open, but when I choose the scene it doesn't work:/ Can you help me?
Updated, should be working now.
Replays don't work If you haven't seen that part in the game. I forgot about that, now all of them should be unlocked no matter what.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it possible to change the MC's name?
It's been a really long time now, but unless you're prompted at the beginning of the game, I don't think so. Either you're asked and a variable is used throughout or you're not asked and so the name is hardcoded in the game. It's possible you could do a find-and-replace (or maybe find a mod that allows that), but otherwise I think you'd be stuck.

b3ka

Dec 16, 2021
I tried various options but i keep getting game over, can the mc refuse relationship with his mom without getting game over?

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Gallery/WT Mod
Features:

-Scenes Gallery
-Walkthrough Mod - togglable (you can turn it On/Off in preferences)
Installation:
Extract it in the main folder (the one with executive file .exe). Override when needed.

Rambling:
I meant to do just a gallery however it wouldn't be compatible with existing WT sooo...
It's my first shot at that kind of mod, so if you'll find some bugs or you think I didn't include something I should have -> Lemme know.
Hey, how do I turn on your walkthrough? There's no "preference" on the menu and in "settings" I don't see anything else either.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes