jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Gallery/WT Mod
Features:

-Scenes Gallery
-Walkthrough Mod - togglable (you can turn it On/Off in preferences)
Installation:
Extract it in the main folder (the one with executive file .exe). Override when needed.

Rambling:
I meant to do just a gallery however it wouldn't be compatible with existing WT sooo...
It's my first shot at that kind of mod, so if you'll find some bugs or you think I didn't include something I should have -> Lemme know.
Hey, how do I turn on your walkthrough? There's no "preference" on the menu and in "settings" I don't see anything else either.

Jimmyjamx22

Jan 7, 2018
If you want to change the name, Go to Game/tl/english and find names.rpy (not rpyc) and open it in NotePad (or notepad ++) and search the file for "nick" and change that to whatever you want. The go through all the Day1 to 13 and do the same thing. Tedious but it works. :)

Reactions: seden

Frosty49

Apr 11, 2022
I played this long time ago so can someone tell me that the now surgeon route is canceled or it’s continued after mc first time meeting with him. Plz reply

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I've never seen anything after this game from Mr. N (nor heard anything from him), so I assume he gave up game development. He quit just before the time of COVID, so I assume there's a good chance he's still alive . . . but obviously you never know. He started this game, but it never made it very far.
I didn't even realize he had started a new game. That's a damn shame because it looks really good judging solely on screenshots and the text. looks like maybe the mom suffers a zombie bite but it's a lust inducing one maybe :p

Iwhannz

Jan 28, 2023
I Have AN ERROR WHEN AT THE HOSPITAL WHEN PRESSING THE SECOND FLOOR WHEN IM PRESSING LOOK BEHING THE SCREEN IT FREEZES AND I CANT DO ANYTHING What is this why i cant advance?!?!?? Screenshot_20231029_085513_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I Have AN ERROR WHEN AT THE HOSPITAL WHEN PRESSING THE SECOND FLOOR WHEN IM PRESSING LOOK BEHING THE SCREEN IT FREEZES AND I CANT DO ANYTHING What is this why i cant advance?!?!?? View attachment 3041884
Looks like you've got a booty in the way. :LOL:

Seriously, though, I wish I could help but I really don't remember specifics about this game anymore. I remember the plot and overall story (including the ending and what happens in many of the scenes), but that's about it. Sorry you're having trouble.

king wang

May 7, 2022
TiffanyMonroe,帖子:1608087,会员:646382 said:
一个月内可能会发生很多事情。孕吐?怀孕对话?看看另一个游戏(名字我不会提到),妻子在第二次更新时怀孕了,你只能选择与他的另一个女朋友交配,所以现在两个人都应该怀孕了。你不会立刻就有一个大肚子。哈哈
为什么你决定缩短情节,因为你的游戏没有立即成功?o_O
[/引用]
乙ro, do you still remember the game's name you talk about?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + IC + WT by Phalzyr

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 217 MB

Come find me on Discord:

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes