a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
pc links only mega works but the file its to big to dowload with a free account amd the torrent one wont start no seeds
Sigh up for the free Mega account and you now get 4 Gb per every 4-6 hours, the mega file is only 2.93 so plenty of download space for it.

Reactions: Jokerware

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
oh you Gods of modding please make for this humble Game a Gallerymod ( if possible with replay scenes),to lazy to save each possibility and replay from there

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can we get another download mirror
Go to the OP (="original post", i.e., the first post of this game thread). Choose the Report link, like you can in the bottom corner of my reply here, and when the options come up, choose "Other". Then in the text box ask for another mirror there.

Reactions: a1fox3

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Gallery/WT Mod
Features:

-Scenes Gallery
-Walkthrough Mod - togglable (you can turn it On/Off in preferences)
Installation:
Extract it in the main folder (the one with executive file .exe). Override when needed.

Rambling:
I meant to do just a gallery however it wouldn't be compatible with existing WT sooo...
It's my first shot at that kind of mod, so if you'll find some bugs or you think I didn't include something I should have -> Lemme know.

skelido

Feb 7, 2022
I've started playing this game again. I already had tried it quite some time ago and actually liked it, but due to lack of time I stopped playing it unfortunately later. While trying it now again, I made a quick cheat Mod for the game. I added a persistent info screen and you can set the game points, too.

Aug. 14, 2021
I made an update with a little Mod UI overhaul and new features/functions:
- a music Jukebox (for manual playing of the music tracks)
- added a shortcut key "Shift" + "k" for displaying my Mod menu
- added an additional game settings screen, you can change/adjust: dialog text size, textbox opacity, textfont outline

Download Mod v1.0a (~3MB)
Workupload - -

Info:
It's recommended to use the i-patch (I call them Mom/Sis in my Mod screen).
Also it should be compatible to the walkthrough Mod from the OP, too.

Nov. 20.11.2021:
Since lewdpatcher is unfortunately down here an alternative i-patch download link:

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1352006 View attachment 1352007 View attachment 1352008 View attachment 1352009 View attachment 1352010
where to put this mod again? i crash the game

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
Gallery/WT Mod
Features:

-Scenes Gallery
-Walkthrough Mod - togglable (you can turn it On/Off in preferences)
Installation:
Extract it in the main folder (the one with executive file .exe). Override when needed.

Rambling:
I meant to do just a gallery however it wouldn't be compatible with existing WT sooo...
It's my first shot at that kind of mod, so if you'll find some bugs or you think I didn't include something I should have -> Lemme know.
In gallery I cannot see the scenes. It open, but when I choose the scene it doesn't work:/ Can you help me?

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes