4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The male MC has more choices when it comes to the love interest he has at the moment but the female MC is pretty low on the choices so far but her story hasn't gone very far yet.
Not to mention that the female MC is underage, which is a pretty risky move. If there wasn't this one creepy photoshoot, I'd have guessed that there probably wouldn't ever be any scenes with her.
Seems more like a voyeur game from the FMC perspective and the rest we're gonna get through the MMC.

But I guess Intertwined is still going strong and it has this one flashback scene, where the MC is underage. So maybe it's just a matter of waiting for the FMC's birthday.

• Angry
Reactions: Donjoe81

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Reviews are useless, some people will review bomb any game without X or with Y while others will give 5 stars to any turd with their favorite kink in it.
Try the games and judge by yourself :WeSmart:
I know some people are mad because the 2 main MC's are brother and sister but the dev has said there won't ever be any incest.

The male MC has more choices when it comes to the love interest he has at the moment but the female MC is pretty low on the choices so far but her story hasn't gone very far yet.

There are only 2 main characters but the story does follow 2 other groups of people. There are a group of women that seem to be some kind of vigilante group trying to take down some criminals who also seem to have an interest in the modelling company the male MC runs.

Also reviews are utterly useless.

Yea I know reviews tend to be completely useless when it comes to judging the quality of a game. But usually they at least give some idea of what the gameplay (or lack thereof) is like. Not so much on this game though, since many of the reviews seem to be contradicting each other at every turn lol...

Anyway thanks for the replies, I'll just try it out and see for myself then.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
well game has mostly 1 mc and occasionally player controls her brother and schoolmate sorta on 1 scene, story is odd but works, graphics as you can see are well made.
Ah I see, thanks. It does indeed look quite good, so I'll definitely give it a go.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yea I know reviews tend to be completely useless when it comes to judging the quality of a game. But usually they at least give some idea of what the gameplay (or lack thereof) is like. Not so much on this game though, since many of the reviews seem to be contradicting each other at every turn lol...

Anyway thanks for the replies, I'll just try it out and see for myself then.
If I decided to play a game by reading reviews first, probly wouldn’t be playing any of them. I look at the renders and the tags of what is in the game and read description of game and then decide to play it & yes this game is good but it’s newer so not much content yet, give it time, I like where it’s headed

• Haha
Reactions: Lexkar83 and cxx

Nemesiso

May 5, 2020
This Game is one of my loved ones lately.
Dialogues and Sex Scenes are different in some way and in my fav.
I like the game to keep going as it is.
:giggle::giggle:

Reactions: lucasdavid

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This Game is one of my loved ones lately.
Dialogues and Sex Scenes are different in some way and in my fav.
I like the game to keep going as it is.
:giggle::giggle:
That's it now we have to wait for the next update to continue this show I hope this time there's something with Mc's mom

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

YukiyYuri

Oct 26, 2021
playing this again and didn't expected
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to be one of the character here i taught someone else from RE would be.

And now, sadly its abandoned. Is the dev's discord still exist?

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Please read the previous few posts before yours.
You mean the ones from 4 months ago, where a random user said "he is going to update this game after the update of last enchantress and his busy with real life work"? Sure, but currently there is no discord link, twitter profile down, no patreon, no youtube update. Other game is abandoned, no update since 2022-01. So where can we get an up-to-date, valid info about the state of the game?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
You mean the ones from 4 months ago, where a random user said "he is going to update this game after the update of last enchantress and his busy with real life work"? Sure, but currently there is no discord link, twitter profile down, no patreon, no youtube update. Other game is abandoned, no update since 2022-01. So where can we get an up-to-date, valid info about the state of the game?
The dev still has a discord server. I just don't know why the link isn't here.
MrgT don't have a lot of time to develop her games currently. It's why she has decided to close her Patreon.
However she is still working, but at a very slow pace, and mainly on her other game The Last Enchantress: Revival.
Here the dev progress (from her discord server) on TLE for the last month:

Dev progress 08/10/23
Main renders: 17150 / 20000* (+0)
Animation renders: 2800 / X* (+100)
Text lines: 55000 / 100000* (+0)

Dev progress 08/30/23
Main renders: 17150 / 20000* (+0)
Animation renders: 3050 / X* (+250)
Text lines: 55000 / 100000* (+0)

*Approximate amount

Reactions: Marcus_S

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's unfortunately I heard that.. but as long as we can have fun with her in another way it's ok.:sneaky:

Last edited:

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
if you guys are on discord, it was stated there that there's just no time to squeeze in order to develop this one. reason why they unpublished the patreon is basically because they dont want that misunderstanding where they milk supporters like what stoper do with jessica o'neil or cobraSGT does with a wife and a mother, and many more devs. altho it seems unlikely, yeah, maybe in a far off future they will continue it.

AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021
People get really pissed about it cause there is so much mention and complaining about incest in the thread but that's also why I'm here. I found it on another site, it was a very vague description (as it always is on non-incest family games). I came here to find out.

I get why people get disappointed and I get why people get annoyed with people whining. But usually when people go to a thread to complain about a game they're clearly not interested in, it's VERY CLEAR that they're not interested in it. They are just provoked by it's existence.

This game has a vague description and is centered around a family. It's a valid to question IF it contains incest and WHY it is centered around a family if there is no incest. What is the point? There can absolutely be a valid point for that, but what is it? For someone who hasn't played it, it's extremely unclear and I have no idea what to expect from this game atm and will just not bother to download it tbh.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well no incest atm, sex very little, good graphics, story silly but works. mommy works to bring food to table etc and her boss is total asshole who wants to get into her pants and mc's brother works as photographer on his own studio (takes pics of pretty girls), mc is college girl and very shy and mostly hangs with her bff and her brother is suspected to have something to do with organized crime so sexy female agents are sent to family's hometown to investigate.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes