4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
abandoned?
Like cxx write, the game is on hold for the time being.
The dev is currently completing a Ph.D. in physics!
So she doesn't have the time to work on the game for now.
But for what I know, she doesn't want to abandoned it and should resume to work on it when she'll get more time.

Reactions: Moto_Tsume

Axex77

Dec 17, 2022
Another abandoned game. Dev should just stick to one game at a time. First game is good. Got many subscribers. Put it on hold. Start another game. Now she said. She doesn't have time to work on the game right now. I think it's just her excuse to drop the game for good

Reactions: MLJ24

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Another abandoned game. Dev should just stick to one game at a time. First game is good. Got many subscribers. Put it on hold. Start another game. Now she said. She doesn't have time to work on the game right now. I think it's just her excuse to drop the game for good
both games are on hold/abandoned until devs have time for devving again.

aRe.YoU.wInNiNg.SoN

Aug 18, 2021
I mean why would the dev start a side story before finishing TLE and then both get abandoned the first game was really good he should have finished what he has started before starting another project like what kind of a logic is this I don't get it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean why would the dev start a side story before finishing TLE and then both get abandoned the first game was really good he should have finished what he has started before starting another project like what kind of a logic is this I don't get it
SHE couldn't fully devote time for tle so made this which req less time.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes