• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Yeah, they are all intentional, it's the randomizeSexy() after all. But I can add a parameter to leave nipples and ass alone.
Hmm, I haven't thought / checked about the ass morphs yet. I asked cos I found it odd to find the hips morphs in the sexy bits section, but no ass. In that case, can the parameter for hips and ass / glute morphs separated? Is it too much a trouble if the randomizeSexy accepts 4 bool parameters, each controls the breasts, nipples, hips, and ass/glute morphs inclusion, with all defaults to true except the nipples? With the nipples defaults to be not included, the nipple generation can be relegated into the presets. I can supply the edited default presets that do this. (Currently, I've modded the basic presets to do this anyway)

Or, instead make the API for each generation separately, i.e:
  • randomizeBreasts(), randomize breasts morphs (PBMBreasts* & PBM Areolae*) excluding the nipples (PBMNipples)
  • randomizeHips(), randomize hips morphs (PBMHips*)
  • randomizeAss(), randomize ass morphs (PBMGlute*)
randomizeSexy() then just call those 3 functions, or leave it as it is except not touching the PBMNipples morphs, cos it'll be handled in the preset. Well, at least that'll work except if you're doing internal calculations to balance all those 3 morph groups, i.e. if you use the artistic rule that in profile view, the breast and ass bulge has the same length.

BTW, what I meant about nipple morphs, I meant the PBMNipples* morphs only, and it doesn't include the PBMAreolae* morphs. IMO the current randomizeSexy() handles the areolae morphs beautifully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinfamy

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Are there any plans for a counter to keep up with how much sex you had per save/ Losing virginity scene?

Or status effects, that can effect mood, appearance, intelligence, kinda like in a RPG.
yes to sex journal and virginity - i have wanted this for a long time now actually, we'll definitely see this in a 2.x version
status effects are sort of already in the game - in the form of makeup, haircut etc which increases your attractiveness temporarily for a set period of time

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
You know, when you go out with someone & have sex it would be better in a motel then on the street! Imagine having sex on the concrete. Just would seem more real in a motel :)

Pademlink

Apr 13, 2019
FPS is always 16 18 max, how do I increase? There are not detailed settings!

All buildings are gray how to fix it?

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
darkoraclegirl
Probabily my mod, tbh its a fairly rubbish proof of concept, and was mostly just used to learn the scripting that is in the game. Next version is more or less done, and is made for both sex's so should work for female kidnaps etc better as well. Only thing I now need to do with it is sort out the spelling, grammer. Personaly I don't give a sh!t about either, but people complain now if you put a comma in the wrong place.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
FPS is always 16 18 max, how do I increase? There are not detailed settings!

All buildings are gray how to fix it?
Esc > Settings > reducing Post Process Quality is the best bet to increase fps
the buildings are supposed to be gray. I do want to make them more visually appealing, but it would be tricky and cause even more performance costs

Jun 13, 2018
darkoraclegirl
Probabily my mod, tbh its a fairly rubbish proof of concept, and was mostly just used to learn the scripting that is in the game. Next version is more or less done, and is made for both sex's so should work for female kidnaps etc better as well. Only thing I now need to do with it is sort out the spelling, grammer. Personaly I don't give a sh!t about either, but people complain now if you put a comma in the wrong place.
Yeah grammar nazis are the worst. Looking forward to the new mod.

Jan 11, 2018
I've been having an issue where my game starts to lag very hard when female breasts are exposed during sex scenes only, it shows fine in character creation menus and conversations, but only seems to lag during sex. I already play with the minimal graphical options and at low resolution and i don't know what to do.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Is there a way to set the skincolour distribution for NPCs? Feels weird playing on maps in Africa, Asia or the middle east and everyone is white.
One thing I've done to mitigate that is to edit the presets & re-purpose the fantasy races.

First is to edit all the phenotypes presets to the dominant skin color, i.e. black for africa. Then, edit the fantasy races, remove all the morphs, just the skin colors of the minority races, i.e. whites, mediterranian, asian, for africa. Then, in the distribution screen, adjust the distribution for the fantasy races (elves, orcs, vampires). Cos you have edited the fantasy races to only modify the skin color, this effectively sets the distribution of the minority races.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I've been having an issue where my game starts to lag very hard when female breasts are exposed during sex scenes only, it shows fine in character creation menus and conversations, but only seems to lag during sex. I already play with the minimal graphical options and at low resolution and i don't know what to do.
This is caused by the boob physics - your PC doesn't seem to play nice with it for some reason.
You can turn physics off in Esc > Settings > set Boobs Jiggle to 0, this will improve performance

Is there a way to set the skincolour distribution for NPCs? Feels weird playing on maps in Africa, Asia or the middle east and everyone is white.
Wait, this isn't supposed to happen and would simply be a bug ... each map has its own demographic data included, if you're playing on an African map, everyone is supposed to be black. I'll check to make sure I haven't broken this feature while introducing the new character models to the game

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I wonder, do you ever plan to make the offspring come out with appearances that mirror both parents again like the older versions?
of course, yes. I'll try to fit this in 2.3, if not enough time then 2.4

• Love
Reactions: hanswon

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

As , 2.3 is the third update to include a public beta testing period before official release. So, here are the links for those wanting to help beta-test this version (or just really impatient). No previous beta testing experience is required - it's as simple as playing the game normally and report any bugs you encounter.
  • (requires v2.0 Stable or later)
The beta testing period will last around 48 hours, aiming for official release of v2.3 (which will include the rest of the platforms and mirrors of course) on the previously promised date of Saturday, 6 July.
My preferred channel to receive bug reports from beta testers is . But a reply here would do too.
If you're not interested in beta-testing the game and are not super impatient to try out the new content in this version, it's recommended to just wait until Saturday for the final v2.3 releases.
Thank you for all your help!

Change Log:
- 31 new animations, made specifically for the new character models so that they look much better than the old converted ones, covering:
1/ 11 new aggressive male-female animations
2/ 8 new aggressive female-male animations (i.e. Femdom)
3/ 5 new gangbang (1 woman, 3 or 4 men) animations
4/ 7 new solo / masturbation animations
(Obviously even after this third animation update, not all types of sex scenes will have been covered yet. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about reverse gangbang, gay, shemale and 'interspecies' animations - they will be covered in future updates, probably around v2.7, v2.8, etc)
- Improve the optional first person POV cameras for sex scenes (accessed by right click anywhere > Switch camera), mostly importantly: eliminate the camera shakes
- New Esc > Settings option for "New Animations Only" for those that prefer quality to quantity in their sex scenes or just can't stand the old converted animations.
- More flexible animation filtering for shemales - they can now use the normal female animations (the new femdom animations work quite well with shemale-male scenes for example) in addition to the ones made specifically for shemales
- Some new API functions requested by modders
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a public beta testing period

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
Nice new animations once again. I did have an issue with not being able to swap positions with a shemale however, it went to both models just standing in a t-pose in the same position no matter what position I seemed to select. This was fixed with the last update I thought.

Have tried out the aggressive and femdom animations also and they are much better, nice variety.

First person POV is much better, but neck/camera movement can sometimes still be awkward with some animations, like it is locked to side to side and doesn't allow up and down. This sometimes makes it pretty awkward to see anything close to what you want.

Great work once again, the visuals have been much improved with all the recent updates. I am hoping for some more content and visual variety (hair styles?) in the next update. Mostly like I have said before some more scenarios and a balancing of existing scenarios so that sex doesn't come so frequently from perversion scenes, that is kind of ruining the 'game' for me. Even if someone would never sleep with me normally and aren't even that perverted, eventually when hanging out a perversion scene will trigger where they offer sex. To me this makes certain scenarios difficult to play out.

Reactions: Vinfamy
Jun 13, 2018
I think there is something wrong with the polyamorous mod. No matter what I do I can't have more then one lover or spouse. Doesn't matter what gender I am or they are, I just can't get more then one, even when the lover becomes spouse it still won't let me. I can cheat fine with the other mod, but no harem for my character. Is there something I've done wrong?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I think there is something wrong with the polyamorous mod. No matter what I do I can't have more then one lover or spouse. Doesn't matter what gender I am or they are, I just can't get more then one, even when the lover becomes spouse it still won't let me. I can cheat fine with the other mod, but no harem for my character. Is there something I've done wrong?
After the polyamorous mod is enabled, you have to ask your gf for an open relationship (it's a randomly triggered scene that allows you to do this, it's triggered when hanging out with your gf who is high in perversion and attraction to you) first before taking on more lovers - this doesn't just happen right away after you enable that mod.
if you're impatient and don't want to wait around for a randomly triggered scene, just invite your gf out > open the console (~#, Inser or tilde button) > type open_relationship > Enter

Reactions: jimdandy

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018

As , 2.3 is the third update to include a public beta testing period before official release. So, here are the links for those wanting to help beta-test this version (or just really impatient). No previous beta testing experience is required - it's as simple as playing the game normally and report any bugs you encounter.
  • (requires v2.0 Stable or later)
The beta testing period will last around 48 hours, aiming for official release of v2.3 (which will include the rest of the platforms and mirrors of course) on the previously promised date of Saturday, 6 July.
My preferred channel to receive bug reports from beta testers is . But a reply here would do too.
If you're not interested in beta-testing the game and are not super impatient to try out the new content in this version, it's recommended to just wait until Saturday for the final v2.3 releases.
Thank you for all your help!

Change Log:
- 31 new animations, made specifically for the new character models so that they look much better than the old converted ones, covering:
1/ 11 new aggressive male-female animations
2/ 8 new aggressive female-male animations (i.e. Femdom)
3/ 5 new gangbang (1 woman, 3 or 4 men) animations
4/ 7 new solo / masturbation animations
(Obviously even after this third animation update, not all types of sex scenes will have been covered yet. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about reverse gangbang, gay, shemale and 'interspecies' animations - they will be covered in future updates, probably around v2.7, v2.8, etc)
- Improve the optional first person POV cameras for sex scenes (accessed by right click anywhere > Switch camera), mostly importantly: eliminate the camera shakes
- New Esc > Settings option for "New Animations Only" for those that prefer quality to quantity in their sex scenes or just can't stand the old converted animations.
- More flexible animation filtering for shemales - they can now use the normal female animations (the new femdom animations work quite well with shemale-male scenes for example) in addition to the ones made specifically for shemales
- Some new API functions requested by modders
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a public beta testing period
Can you list the new APIs?

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes