n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
How can i make brother and sister lover i go out with her every day and i cant make them lover
You mean start an incest relationship between brother and sister? Well, it's kinda random. See if your companion have his/her incest stat at least 85 and actually sexually attracted to each other. This of course assuming you want a family member to date the player. If you're impatient, you can always force trigger the "incest_relationship" scene through the console when you are with the intended target.

Reactions: jon4

jon4

May 16, 2018
You mean start an incest relationship between brother and sister? Well, it's kinda random. See if your companion have his/her incest stat at least 85 and actually sexually attracted to each other. This of course assuming you want a family member to date the player. If you're impatient, you can always force trigger the "incest_relationship" scene through the console when you are with the intended target.
How to trigger incest realtionship?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
How to trigger incest realtionship?
To force trigger, when you're with the intended target, press '~', the key at the left of '1' in your keyboard. A text input box will appear below the player photo at the bottom left of the screen. Type in "incest_relationship" in that box and hit enter. The scene should start immediately. Note that the scene requires you with a companion who is also your relative. If that condition is not fulfilled, the scene will fail / not load. Some scene triggered this way can result to undefined behavior of the game engine if it fail to load. To be safe, if the scene fails to load, close the game and restart.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
R0y
Just a thought, do you have incest mod enabled? because I think I placed it in that directory. You could move the files somewhere else eg : LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes
Probabily silly of me to put it into the incest folder. My bad. If you have incest enabled, can you right click and see "Set actor relationship "?
BTW you wont need to start a new game for the mod to work.
I was looking in the wrong place. It works like a charm. Great job. Thank you for making it.

jon4

May 16, 2018
To force trigger, when you're with the intended target, press '~', the key at the left of '1' in your keyboard. A text input box will appear below the player photo at the bottom left of the screen. Type in "incest_relationship" in that box and hit enter. The scene should start immediately. Note that the scene requires you with a companion who is also your relative. If that condition is not fulfilled, the scene will fail / not load. Some scene triggered this way can result to undefined behavior of the game engine if it fail to load. To be safe, if the scene fails to load, close the game and restart.
thank you and is there any other cheats like this ?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
thank you and is there any other cheats like this ?
Well, if by cheats you mean force triggering events, then yes. Any events can be triggered like this. It's meant to be a debugging tools for modders. You may want to look into the "lifeplay\contents\modules" folder. Each folder there corresponds to a module listed in the "Modules" menu. If you look into the "LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Incest\Scenes\" folder, you'll found "incest_relationship.lpscene" file. That's the script which handles initiating relationship with your family member. Remember that you've force triggered it by typing "incest_relationship" in the console? That's how it works. Every *.lpscene file you found in the Modules folder can be triggered in the same way.

If you're interested on the event scripts, check out the Docs folder, or use the one I've converted into wiki format, posted here.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Looking for a proof reading of it? Here it goes ... I guess:

LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in one of 178 (and counting) real world cities with real world buildings architecture. The game has extensive character customizations and non-grindy gameplay and includes a large range of real life situations (550 scenes and counting) where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes allow player control without forcing it, enhanced by well-written erotica.
The game has been under development since the end of 2017, you can easily get hours of gameplay, especially if you try out different character builds in different maps. A new update is released every 2-3 weeks directly to the public with its full sources. It's also very moddable, just check the Docs folder for information.

This game kicks ass. It's not like most of the games on that site https://f95zone.to/ as where you do not know what is gonna happen next. In the Majority of the games there after you play them you always gonna know what happens next but not this one; plus it has incest, you make start your own family, you can make them look young but making them old is not to that good yet. It has bestiality, gay, transsexuals - everything you can think of. All the others that make games should take after example from Vinfamy because every week he has releases an update. Thumbs up to him & his game. One of the best.

Happy reminiscing !

jon4

May 16, 2018
Well, if by cheats you mean force triggering events, then yes. Any events can be triggered like this. It's meant to be a debugging tools for modders. You may want to look into the "lifeplay\contents\modules" folder. Each folder there corresponds to a module listed in the "Modules" menu. If you look into the "LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Incest\Scenes\" folder, you'll found "incest_relationship.lpscene" file. That's the script which handles initiating relationship with your family member. Remember that you've force triggered it by typing "incest_relationship" in the console? That's how it works. Every *.lpscene file you found in the Modules folder can be triggered in the same way.

If you're interested on the event scripts, check out the Docs folder, or use the one I've converted into wiki format, posted here.
Thank you for your help

Reactions: Canto Forte

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

2.4 will welcome a very popular fetish into the game: Bondage! Bondage is a very challenging fetish to implement into a game like LifePlay because over time it will require new 3d assets, new scenes, new systems to code and in some cases, their own new animations. Therefore, 2.4 will simply an introduction / 'taster' for this fetish - expect a lot more updates in the future to expand on it (I'll spread bondage updates out though as not to bore the non-bondage fans). Also, ladies first - any wearable bondage pieces will be for female / shemale player or NPCs only for now - male bondage pieces in most cases would require completely different 3d assets so will have to wait. Anyway, here are the plans for v2.4:
- Animated object system for sex animations: not only is this required for bondage content but it will also be crucial for when I implement stuffs like dildos and furniture in the future
- Introduce the first few pieces of bondage gear: v2.4 will mostly cover wearable BDSM items for the area around the head (gag, blindfold, mask etc). More complex stuffs like furniture and full-body pieces to be introduced in future versions
- Effects to go with the new bondage gear (for example, no dirty talk or blowjob while wearing a ball gag)
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a public beta testing period
Estimated Release Date: 20 July for the official 2.4 releases, with a release candidate for public beta testing to be released ~36 hours in advance

Dekix : Contacts menu (hotkey P) allows you to contact NPCs you have exchanged numbers with. You can ask them out there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not for you, vin -> ol' buddy ol' pal -> those skyrim days surely got you in the thought process for them and all those mods ... surely some had it inside;)

SSSKKK000

Jul 15, 2019
Hello fellows. I'm not a really capable PC dude, especially if there are no instructions.
I'm downloading the game RN and wondering how to implement the update to the game.

I tried searching for it but failed, bear with me please.
Thanks in advance

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just DL the whole 1.3 gigis anew and run it ... simple as that.
You do realize even AAA games have problems installing on certain computers because of the long list of services needed to run unreal games;)?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Also ... some hints to get you started...
Assuming you've downloaded only the update, not the full version, just unpack the update in the game folder, overwriting everything.
Make sure in Nvidia Control Panel (right click on your desktop > Nvidia CP), the game is specified to use the correct card and not any built-in one with your laptop
You're most likely missing C++ Redistributable. Download and install it for free here:
It's a recommended thing to install anyway - virtually all Unreal Engine games require it

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hello fellows. I'm not a really capable PC dude, especially if there are no instructions.
I'm downloading the game RN and wondering how to implement the update to the game.

I tried searching for it but failed, bear with me please.
Thanks in advance
Move update archive to folder where you have extracted game.
Extract update archive in it.
When prompted chose overwrite all...

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

As , 2.4 is the fourth update to include a public beta testing period before official release. So, here are the links for those wanting to help beta-test this version (or just really impatient). No previous beta testing experience is required - it's as simple as playing the game normally and report any bugs you encounter.
  • (requires v2.0 Stable or later)
The beta testing period will last around 48 hours, aiming for official release of v2.4 (which will include the rest of the platforms and mirrors of course) on the previously promised date of Saturday, 20 July.
My preferred channel to receive bug reports from beta testers is . But a reply here would do too.
If you're not interested in beta-testing the game and are not super impatient to try out the new content in this version, it's recommended to just wait until Saturday for the final v2.4 releases.
Thank you for all your help!

Change Log:
- Animated object system for sex animations: not only is this required for bondage content but it will also be crucial for when I implement stuffs like dildos and furniture in the future
- Introduce the first few pieces of bondage gear: chastity strap, torso rope, collar, handcuffs, shin cuffs, thigh cuffs, mask, blindfold, foulard, tape and ball gag. More complex stuffs like furniture and full-body pieces to be introduced in future versions
- Effects to go with the new bondage gear: no dirty talk or blowjob while gagged, no penetration with the strap, automatic sex animation adjustment to bound poses while wearing handcuffs & shin/thigh cuffs (the handcuff pose looks fine for most animatons, but the shin cuff pose is a bit hit and miss for now),
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a public beta testing period

SSSKKK000

Jul 15, 2019
Hey is there a guide somewhere ?
This game is really overwhelming with options ! (that's a good thing, I'm just a bit simple minded)

I managed to call 2 prostitutes to my apartement, but, uhh, just hypothetically, rape, incest and beastiality are achieved how ?
sorry guys, I tried searching guides but really couldn't find any, just some stupid lifestyle blogs.

• Thinking Face
Aug 8, 2017
Hey is there a guide somewhere ?
This game is really overwhelming with options ! (that's a good thing, I'm just a bit simple minded)

I managed to call 2 prostitutes to my apartement, but, uhh, just hypothetically, rape, incest and beastiality are achieved how ?
sorry guys, I tried searching guides but really couldn't find any, just some stupid lifestyle blogs.
Look in the menu for "Mod Manager". All of the things you listed are packaged as mods that download with the game.

• Haha
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes