Maniax441

Nov 6, 2017
(Un)fortunatelly you can't marry animal. But even you do it (with relationship manager), in all related scenes game will show you human male charecter, not animal.
Funny, but you can propose sex to your animal (with mod), and he refuse because he considers you his friend)

ah so you can with as manager realtionship that indicate that one with an animal has a relationship?

Cyberum

Aug 13, 2018
ah so you can with as manager realtionship that indicate that one with an animal has a relationship?

here i manage set relationship between dog and woman.

If you want set relationship between your MC and pet, you need mod "the new goodbye" and slighty change "start_relationship.lpscene"
just replace

If CurrentCompanion.isCreature()
"I can't propose a romantic relationship to an animal!"

with something like

"Why not? Animals is best friends. And lovers."
CurrentCompanion.setDating()

Last edited:

Maniax441

Nov 6, 2017

here i manage set relationship between dog and woman.

If you want set relationship between your MC and pet, you need mod "the new goodbye" and slighty change "start_relationship.lpscene"
just replace

"I can't propose a romantic relationship to an animal!"

with something like

"Why not? Animals is best friends. And lovers."
CurrentCompanion.setDating()
thanks ist work ^^

Samm

Aug 17, 2017
Here's my third mod.
It's a HUGE addition to vin_pregnancy (around 1200% more content, not a joke :D), it can be used as stand alone but will used by my other mods. Despite the fact that a few things are only accessible when PimpYourGirl is installed. Please report bugs if you find one.

It's called: Better Pregnancy

Now pregnancy can be handled without the pregnancy notifications from the game (I recommend to turn it off, to make the system more rewarding). More real life experience as a pregnant female, more options with pregnant companions as well.

- Complete overhaul of the scenes for pregnant player & npcs: the game can now differentiate between a spouse that is pregnant from someone else or pregnant from you. Also the child will not always living with you from now on, depending on what your relationship to this NPC is. Also now children of your Dating/Wife don't look like you if your aren't the father.
- Adds the possibilty that NPCs can have childs with their boyfriend/husband, based on a random check
- Adds the possibilty to meet and date already pregnant woman!
- Adds pregnancy tests, buy it in supermarkets & pharmacy
- Adds pregnancy checks at doctor & hospital
- Adds abortions, possible until 160 days only at the doctor & hospital
- Adds adoptions, possible after giving birth
- Adds a lot of different small experiences and details with pregnancies and pregnant companions
- Adds the possiblity of vasectomies for male & trans players
- Adds prenatal classes that you can take with your companion
- Adds fertility drugs - CHECK IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- Adds chinese aphrosidiac, buy it in pharmacy & chemist
- Adds rape drugs, but it ... yeah find out yourself ... CHECK IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- Birth control pills & condoms still are working the same way
- Still supports pregnancies from creatures and pregnant shemales (if they are turned on/base mods are active)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
1. NEW FERTILITY SYSTEM
This mod changes the whole fertility system! Your fertility is now 7 at default, but it will grow and sink depending on how healthy your lifestyle is. So this stat can raise through the game. Additionally you can take fertility drugs (works for all genders) to give you a fertility buff for a certain amount of time to higher the chance for a pregnancy.
Last but not least is fertility now based on age! This means that old women can't become pregnant anymore. Also as teen your are highly fertile and then fertility goes down day after day if you don't work to keep it up. After activation in the Mod Manager, the mod will constantly monitor and change the fertility stats and pregnancies from all npcs and the player as well.
NPC's now have fertility, but the game itself will not take this into account, at the moment it is used to calculate random NPC to NPC pregnancies. Other modder can use this stats, like PimpYourGirl will do with the next update.
If you want to turn this feature off, set the fertility system player stat to 0. If it is turned off the fertility will just slowly decrease throughout the game and all age groups can get pregnant like before.

2. RAPE DRUG & APHROSIDIACS
These two are implemented for use with other mods. I'll use them in two of my mods, including PimpYourGirl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

INSTALL: Unpack into Lifeplays Modules folder and activate it in Mod Manager.
Have fun! :D

UPDATE 1.0a
- Two small fixes in text content

UPDATE 1.1
- Added the first random calls from your pregnant wife/dating
- Additional story and sex events with pregnant women ... including fivesome scenes :D
- Added a lot more to the story of the two special characters + new character presets
- Bug fixes and adjustments all over the place for times, durations and money checks (no waiting times anymore)
- Bug fixes for male characters and birth
- A few fixes in the prenatal classes

MY OTHER MODS:
PIMP YOUR GIRL BEAUTY EXPANSION BETTER PREGNANCY THE NEW GOODBYE NO MORE YOUTUBE

View attachment 455161 View attachment 455162 View attachment 455163 View attachment 455164
Is there some specific requirement for the Rape/Aphrodisiac drugs in the Better Pregnancy mod, ive looked in every chemist/pharmacy and i cant find them anywhere?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Here's my second mod.
As promised I would implement plastic surgery, but as stand alone. Despite the fact that a few things are only accessible when PimpYourGirl is installed.

It's called: Beauty Expansion (Plastic Surgery)

This is a beta version at first, because there are a lot of model changes in it. Please test it and report bugs if you find.
This mod changes your 3d models when you do certain actions or do the plastic surgery!
Please use an extra save slot to make sure you can go back if you do sth you don't want!

This first version contains:
Improvements and additions to every beauty salon location on your map.
There you can now book different beauty treatments and also access the plastic surgery with some small story events.

New actions
1. Change hair color of your companion, also let her/him choose if she/he is dominant (will change stats + haircolor ingame)
2. Buy eyelash extensions for companion (will change stats + sets all lashes to maximum ingame)
3. Buy fake nails for companion (stat changes)
4. Book a beauty treatment for companion (will change stats + improve make up if not at maximum)
5. Buy waxing for your companion (will change stats + remove all body hair)
6. Buy a hair cut for your companion (stat changes)
7. Book teeth withening for companion (stat changes)
8. Ask your companion if she wants to do plastic surgery (highly stat based and only for female/trans / will change stats as well!)

UPDATE 1.0
- Removed penalty for some rejects and fixed a bug with stat checks on Lipinjections

UPDATE 1.1
- Added changing hairstyles and other options
- Plastic surgery fixes for the entry checks
- Temporary fix for the blendPreset bug in 2.11 (CRITICAL! Attraction to player changed after a template was applied)
- Improved the templates a bit
- Removed all waiting times and adjusted the durations

The options for plastic surgery are: Lip injections, Face lifting for older npcs, Fat removal (in 2 levels), low profile boobjobs (B,C & D) and some DD options.
But as long your companion isn't a prostitute in PimpYourGirl or she is not really into you, it will be hard to convince her to do plastic surgery.

View attachment 449928
Check the picture, these changes are made through the mod without opening the appearance menu or using cheats!

INSTALL: Unpack into Lifeplays Modules folder and activate it in Mod Manager.
Have fun! :D

MY OTHER MODS:
PIMP YOUR GIRL BEAUTY EXPANSION BETTER PREGNANCY THE NEW GOODBYE NO MORE YOUTUBE
Would it be possible to also be able to be changed yourself or be taken to get plastic surgery/beauty salon by your partners?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there some specific requirement for the Rape/Aphrodisiac drugs in the Better Pregnancy mod, ive looked in every chemist/pharmacy and i cant find them anywhere?
Under all, look up chinese. You should find some chinese pharmacys that sell aphrodisiacs. You can buy rape drugs from within the criminal menu.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
This game has improved a lot recently, especially with the new art/events/mod content. I remember trying it like 6 months ago and wrote it off, and now it's probably one of the better games on the site. Hope to see active development for a long time yet since there's TONS of potential.

Sexier clothing options and a more fleshed out corruption/perversion system are what I'm most excited for.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Under all, look up chinese. You should find some chinese pharmacys that sell aphrodisiacs. You can buy rape drugs from within the criminal menu.
I've never heard of this Chinese pharmacy thing. :unsure: Is there something magical about them?! :oops:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Is this the same Vinfamy that made those animations for Skyrim?
I was quite an active modder for Skyrim and Fallout 4 a couple of years ago, but not for animations (I worked with Leito for the Fallout 4 animations and the animations for Sexlab Light SE is from 10+ different people). Here are my mods:

Last edited:

Samm

Aug 17, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but like i said i already checked all pharmacy/drug stores including the Chinese ones also there is no option to buy drugs in the crime menu just sell them, so im guessing somethings wrong with my install of the mod/game

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Interesting. I thought at the time that it was a new place type only to realize that you can't add a new one, not by normal modding anyway. It looks like a normal pharamacy with some unique items added. How was this done? Does the mod randomly select a pharmacy, somehow rename it, and made it have unique items? Is there more than one instances of pharmacies with these items?

I could see some potential from such manipulation like this. Very interesting.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes