sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
BETTER PREGNANCY UPDATE 1.4
BEST NOT TO DO AN UPDATE DURING A DATING/PLAYER PREGNANCY!

- Bugfix for other NPC genders in birth discovery scenes
- Bugfix for low pregnancy duration behavior
- A lot small fixes for spelling errors and english language in dialogs from ZTex (Thank you very much!)
- Adding info files & explanations for other modders (main folder)

Because of some questions I had, please keep in mind this is a full replacement of vin_pregnancy now.
If you play quests you need to accept that some dialogs will maybe not reflect or fit in the quest storyline because vin_pregnancy is very simple when it comes to dialogs & choices. This isn't a bug, because there is no marker or stat where this mod can determine if a NPC is part of a quest storyline or not.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-11-vinfamy.11321/post-2630780

Last edited:

SammieJo

Jan 29, 2018
BETTER PREGNANCY UPDATE 1.4
BEST NOT TO DO AN UPDATE DURING A DATING/PLAYER PREGNANCY!

- Bugfix for other NPC genders in birth discovery scenes
- Bugfix for low pregnancy duration behavior
- A lot small fixes for spelling errors and english language in dialogs from ZTex (Thank you very much!)
- Adding info files & explanations for other modders (main folder)

Because of some questions I had, please keep in mind this is a full replacement of vin_pregnancy now.
If you play quests you need to accept that some dialogs will maybe not reflect or fit in the quest storyline because vin_pregnancy is very simple when it comes to dialogs & choices. This isn't a bug, because there is no marker or stat where this mod can determine if a NPC is part of a quest storyline or not.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-11-vinfamy.11321/post-2630780
After removing the vin pregnancy module, and installing this, after sex I keep getting no pregnancy as pregnancy module isnt loaded

jo19sh92

Nov 15, 2019
So, from what I'm seeing, this looks like if you took SecondLife and made it playable offline and not suck. Legitimately curious now. It also seems like one of those games where you might end up spending over an hour just making a single character because of how many options there are.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
PimpYourGirl is only about pimping your girl out, not yourself. As the title suggests. It will work for male/shemale companions as well.

To explain a little bit what you are asking for, because adding the player is a lot of work. It would have the double amount of content, and it contains around 25.000 lines of code already, it's the biggest mod atm), would also need to rewrite all scenes and altering a lot of stuff. I hope you understand that this can't be done in 5 minutes, by just adding a new option. Just because of the size it should be a different mod.

I want create a PimpYourselfOut mod, but at the moment I'm working on dating scenes & TheNewGoodbye.

Wow, that IS a huge mod!

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
After removing the vin pregnancy module, and installing this, after sex I keep getting no pregnancy as pregnancy module isnt loaded
No it just says it's a replacement.
Doesn't say anything about removing.
ZTex is right. Don't turn off vin_pregnancy. This was part of the explanation about the quest content. You still need to have vin_pregnancy to be turned on because of the game functionality itself, otherwise it thinks you don't want pregnancies at all.

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
No vaginal cow girl for futa/strap-on on female/futa. No standing BJ either. :(
I know nothing about animation, but does converting the m/f animations to f/f require a lot retooling?

I've noticed that sometimes if you're engaged in an incestuous relationship (only while playing a male apparently) your female familial lover(s) will come fuck you in your sleep. But if we sneak into their room at night using "spend time with family" we only get the line of dialogue about "wishing I had enough courage to do more" or something similar, and all you can do is feel them up or go away. Both options immediately end the scene. Do wish there was the option for more here, maybe even something where (if male or futa) you jacked off onto your relative only for them to wake up in the morning confused and sticky.

I'd also like to see a scene where as a model, if you're super submissive the photographer tries to take advantage of you (if you've got the non-con module turned on), alternatively an option where you come onto the photographer if you're more dominate/sadist.

Played around a bit with the education career path both as a teacher and as a student. Never got any scenes where you can offer a hot failing student a way to earn some 'extra credit'. Likewise, never had a teacher come onto me. It'd also be fun if the schools had a cheerleader or sports team paths. Shower and locker room shenanigans.

Nurse and doctor careers are alright. It's fun you can molest your patients if they've got the hots for you. A scene with the patient making moves on you would be interesting, you could consent (your character is into it), be reluctant but not resist (basically you let them have their way, too afraid to call for help) or yell for security. It could have follow up scenes with the potential molester appearing again and this time more brazen if you didn't call for help the first time. Another fun scenario would be if it was your family member you've got incestuous ideations towards that shows up for an exam.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

- Allow the player to pick from a selection of base textures for female characters' faces (i.e. so that everyone no longer uses that same Bridget face texture with the mild freckles, and ends up looking too similar even with different morphs and hairstyles). New female NPCs generated by the game will also now have randomized base textures for their faces. This will result in much more diverse female NPCs and allow players and modders to fine-tune their characters further.
- New male hairstyles, as promised
- New female hairstyles , especially longer styles that are still lacking even after the ones added back in v2.11
- More furniture to design bedrooms with. I've been amazed by the room designs the community has come up with and share so far so hopefully this will give you even more to play with.
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 14 December (with a release candidate for public beta testing out at least 24 hours before)

ZappyD63

Sep 27, 2019
I'm having an issue where I can't get into a relationship(bf/gf) with any family members. I have everything activated and 100 tension, but I can't get anything to work.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm having an issue where I can't get into a relationship(bf/gf) with any family members. I have everything activated and 100 tension, but I can't get anything to work.
Double check their sexual orientations.
If that's not the problem then also check rapport with you and attraction to you.

If those aren't the issues then i have no clue what's going on because you should be able to date them with those at sufficent levels and tension high enough.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Also, city - surprised none in Alaska are there yet (Anchorage or Juneau.)
the cities tell you where they go when you download the map you want.
i don't of the top of my head remember which files go where, but you have 2 sets of files to place in 2 different locations. Just follow the readme that's included and you'll be fine.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
the cities tell you where they go when you download the map you want.
i don't of the top of my head remember which files go where, but you have 2 sets of files to place in 2 different locations. Just follow the readme that's included and you'll be fine.
I know where they go I was just saying I'm surprised none were done for Alaska.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I still want to see new clothes. Too many are business and not everyone wants that route. Need to be for women shorter shorts/hot pants, short skirts, slutty dresses and shorter shorts not boxers for men. As a mod if it would make the update/next game too big. Also, a tutorial for bedroom design. I can't figure it.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Where are bedroom presets placed? I don't know where to put them and how do you make it so?
anywhere in the LifePlay/Content/Modules folder, then edit bedroom > load preset, it will show up there

Clothes take up by far the most hard drive space out of all the game's assets, I'm trying to avoid adding more of them because I don't want the game's download size to balloon up to 3gb or something - that puts off new players from trying the game. Once the game has a more established player base, I will have more freedom to add clothes without worrying too much about download size.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes