Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
anywhere in the LifePlay/Content/Modules folder, then edit bedroom > load preset, it will show up there

Clothes take up by far the most hard drive space out of all the game's assets, I'm trying to avoid adding more of them because I don't want the game's download size to balloon up to 3gb or something - that puts off new players from trying the game. Once the game has a more established player base, I will have more freedom to add clothes without worrying too much about download size.
I would suggest dividing up the additional clothing sets up into modules, perhaps by categories, (more like DLC add-ons) that we can choose to install without putting them all in a single install. This way, we can customize them according to our storage capacity and our needs. However, unless the clothing are exposed as modules, I suspect this option may be impossible.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I would suggest dividing up the additional clothing sets up into modules, perhaps by categories, (more like DLC add-ons) that we can choose to install without putting them all in a single install. This way, we can customize them according to our storage capacity and our needs. However, unless the clothing are exposed as modules, I suspect this option may be impossible.
That's actually a good suggestion to solve the issue of bloat if it can be done.

It would be neat if there were perhaps clothing packs seperated by themes.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
That was pretty much what I meant. From the way things look it should work. If anyone who knows modding can say.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
FYI, if you have a vagina and a penis, you're a herm or futa. Not shemale. Not trans.
Your terminology is all over the place.
True. Shemale looks female but has a penis. Trans can be either gender but it's the opposite from the sex born. Usually implies post-surgical and would gamewise be indistinguishable from standard male/female but would have 0 fertility.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I noticed a couple times seeing in picking appearance (can't remember if only PC/NPC or both) you have the category "race." I know it had Asian, Caucasian, some initials and something else. Usually don't see it. Is there a way to bring it up?

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I noticed a couple times seeing in picking appearance (can't remember if only PC/NPC or both) you have the category "race." I know it had Asian, Caucasian, some initials and something else. Usually don't see it. Is there a way to bring it up?
That's when we had the old models. These options are not available anymore after the Daz overhaul around April 2019

Hi everybody , is there anyone here know how to play this game with window mode ?
Alt + Enter

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
That's when we had the old models. These options are not available anymore after the Daz overhaul around April 2019
I only first downloaded this game in October. I also twice had to delete a baby. Female gave birth to a horse from a human mother and human father. I don't even have bestiality enabled.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Clothes take up by far the most hard drive space out of all the game's assets, I'm trying to avoid adding more of them because I don't want the game's download size to balloon up to 3gb or something - that puts off new players from trying the game.
Make clothes into separate modpacks like cities. Problem solved.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

2.14 includes a public beta testing period before official release. So, here are the links for those wanting to help beta-test this version (or just really impatient). No previous beta testing experience is required - it's as simple as playing the game normally and report any bugs you encounter.
  • (requires v2.0 Stable or later)
The beta testing period will last around 60 hours, aiming for official release of v2.14 (which will include the rest of the platforms and mirrors of course) on the previously promised date of Saturday, 14 December
My preferred channel to receive bug reports from beta testers is . But a reply here would do too.
If you're not interested in beta-testing the game and are not super impatient to try out the new content in this version, it's recommended to just wait until Saturday for the final v2.14 releases.
Thank you for all your help!

Change Log:
- Allow the player to pick from a selection of 25 base textures for female characters' faces (i.e. so that everyone no longer uses that same Bridget face texture with the mild freckles, and ends up looking too similar even with different morphs and hairstyles). New female NPCs generated by the game will also now have randomized base textures for their faces. This will result in much more diverse female NPCs and allow players and modders to fine-tune their characters further.
- 7 new male hairstyles, plus bald
- 12 new female hairstyles , especially longer styles
- 50 lighting, furniture and decor pieces to design bedrooms with. I've been amazed by the room designs the community has come up with and share so far so hopefully this will give you even more to play with.
- Bug fixes and other improvements

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Is there a way to change the date? Right now it starts at a date that is actually almost 2 years in the past.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I had the thing again where pregnant woman gives birth to a horse. Never had the beastiality mod activated. Does anyone know if any of the mods in the thread conflict with each other? Never happened before.

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli
Jul 28, 2019
Suggestion incoming-

On the clothing screen add a coloured gui element per item between the discard button and the clothing name. E.g.
'discard' +2 Cool Pants
'discard' +8 Business Tie
'discard' +1 Running Shoes
(actually a small coloured box containing the number might be better, but I don't know how to do that on the forum)
Where the colours match the different stat bonuses - intelligence, attractiveness, interpersonal skills, etc. A small legend would be needed.
Six colours, I think, and I'm guessing green and red should be avoided.
The text which describes the bonus should be retained for cases of visual problems (e.g. colour blindness)

The immediate reason for the suggestion is that I find (coming from a min-maxing background) repeated frustration when trying to scan through the long list of clothing for the best items, whether by category or overall. The problem also arises when I try to compare new items from a shoot in order to discard them or replace others if they are better.

[An additional comment is that - if it matters from a programing perspective - it might be worth setting up the colour aliases globally so that potentially in the future addtional use could be made of them. For example: in the renting a house scene the text choices could be coloured to show against which stats checks are to be made; or the activity tooltips could incorporate coloured text to quickly highlight which stats are effected. (I realize there are a lot more stats then these six - what to do with the others is another question. :) ) ]

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes