sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Should have my SugarDaddy++ mod out today, which is based around active dating, but only for sugardaddy/babe. And have been thinking on similar terms as this. The sugardaddy one is my first attempt.
Sounds great! Coincidentally, something I was thinking about earlier today before I even saw this - any plans on having the ability to translate a sugarbabe relationship into actual dating if they have enough attraction to you? I'd been considering doing something similar myself, but if you're planning on working it into your own mod, so much the better :)

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Those modes in the first page should be added into the base game by developers
That would defeat the point of modding, that modders have complete freedom to work on and publish their mods independently from me the developer - and the users have the freedom to use any mods they want.
Besides, since I have a Patreon, even if it's not making a huge income or anything, it's still shitty to make money off modders' work, even if they're kind enough to allow their mods to be included in the base game.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. bragging for the sake of bragging.
RNg only works if the best gets to showcase the advancements up front.
Otherwise, starting game from scratch every time is for naught if new features are hidden.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Yup .. bragging for the sake of bragging.
RNg only works if the best gets to showcase the advancements up front.
Otherwise, starting game from scratch every time is for naught if new features are hidden.
Do you understand the usage of the facepalm reaction at all? You're always doing that to 90% of the posts. And seriously, lay off the drugs lol.

vivache

May 5, 2017
All that would be really amazing for making cities more realistic, so it's great enough to know it's possible even if you're busy. I'm just happy that I got the idea out there haha. I'll PM you my most recent Japanese names list which is the most modern of all my lists. The other lists I've found of other countries all aim for as many names as possible, adding archaic names that people today don't have, but I've managed to cut down the Japanese names list to more common modern names. If anyone's interested, I'm thinking of compiling a 1990+ only names for Japan, Korea, China and Russia eventually. The Russian one is for my apocalypse Metro- style world.

Edit: I've added some modern Japanese and Korean names lists if anyone's interested.
Edit 2: Korean names updated, still not the most common contemporary names though
As a S.Korean, that Korean name lists are really hilarious

Reactions: Yarla

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
Gotta admit, the addition of sound effects in this version has substantially improved the game. I was always a bit turned off by the relatively mediocre animation and graphics quality, but the sound effects help enough with the suspension of disbelief that it makes everything far more enjoyable!

I do still think we need a way for NPCs to have simulated positions on the world map and have script events that let us go there to meet them, Sims 3 style, rather than the weird "game-within-a-game" competing style of VN versus open world gameplay that we have. But I have to say, having played one of the early Loverslab releases and now playing both 2.15 and 2.16, the game has made some leaps and bounds. =)

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
I'm sorry I feel stupid having to ask this but where do I put the lpcharacter-files? I've tried to find the info but being a moron I can't find it. ;)
LifePlay>Content>Modules if you just want them for your Player Character
>vin_Base>Presets>male/female if you want them to randomly appear as NPCs, but make sure to add "_F" to the names of the files for females or when changing the NPC distributions they will count towards the male distribution

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
I don't know why you are quoting me here and I don't understand what you want to tell.
My mod, or better no mod can access your favorites list. And I don't know why you should lost your home, there is nothing in this mod to make you loosing your home. Any more details or a better description for this pls?

That's weird, can you describe what combination this happens? Relationship, which NPC, which location you are going?

I've only tried it so far with characters that I'm not in relationships with. All either female or shemale, two already in a relationship if that makes any difference. Happens after I say goodbye to companion, I walk them home nd they offer for me to come in. The screen stays as the street until after we make out and have sex then it goes to the apartment.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
LifePlay>Content>Modules if you just want them for your Player Character
>vin_Base>Presets>male/female if you want them to randomly appear as NPCs, but make sure to add "_F" to the names of the files for females or when changing the NPC distributions they will count towards the male distribution
And, what if the "preset-character", is going to be used , not as your PC, but also, not as a random-out-in-the-world-NPC-you-could-meet character, but instead, say as, your sister/brother/mother/father, when you create such. Where would you put the lpcharacter-file then ?:oops:

(seems I put them all in the wrong places, not quite as obvious(even after reading instructions) as some may think it is :confused:)

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
And, what if the "preset-character", is going to be used , not as your PC, but also, not as a random-out-in-the-world-NPC-you-could-meet character, but instead, say as, your sister/brother/mother/father, when you create such. Where would you put the lpcharacter-file then ?:oops:

(seems I put them all in the wrong places, not quite as obvious(even after reading instructions) as some may think it is :confused:)
put it into modules, in game add the relative, choose "change Appearance (CHEAT)", load the preset, confirm

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
I've only tried it so far with characters that I'm not in relationships with. All either female or shemale, two already in a relationship if that makes any difference. Happens after I say goodbye to companion, I walk them home nd they offer for me to come in. The screen stays as the street until after we make out and have sex then it goes to the apartment.
I think I found the problem, you are married right?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
A "Just Curious" Question:
(maybe a Vinfamy Question ?)

Concerning clothing:

As such, can only items found available at DAZ, be used for these "models" ? So, like if I was looking for, say a "Harem Girl" outfit, (like one that might have been seen in Movies, TV, etc), as the typical scantily-clad classic style outfit, it'd need to be available from DAZ ?

(if I can find some pics, I'll attach here later, if need be)

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Sounds great! Coincidentally, something I was thinking about earlier today before I even saw this - any plans on having the ability to translate a sugarbabe relationship into actual dating if they have enough attraction to you? I'd been considering doing something similar myself, but if you're planning on working it into your own mod, so much the better :)
Yes, would be easy to add. And Sorry for everyone waiting for the mod got a way too drunk yesterday to risk being anywhere near programming. been sleeping a good part of today so just getting back to it now.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes